Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Dripzz staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Dripzz
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? since nov 2021
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
1.7 References (if any)? toast chrisP pizza man

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: it stands for Random death match

E.G 1 jimmy spawns in and kills timmy with no RP interaction causing RDM

E.G 2 jimmy is roaming about and timmy is doing a raid and timmy kills jimmy for no reason and his excuse on a sit was that timmy annoyed him still causing RDM

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR stands for new life rule

E.G 1 jimmy and timmy are pd raiding and timmy dies and returns with better items and gear before 5 mins breaking NLR

E.G 2 jimmy and timmy are raiding a base and jimmy dies while the raid is happening and so jimmy spawns in and comes straight back and starts fighting again before 5 mins breaking NLR

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: when your out numbered/out gunned by more than 1 person against someone

E.G 1 timmy and jimmy adverted *kidnap strip weapons and comms* on an officer and that officer do anything cause hes out gunned by 2 people causing fear RP

E.G 2 timmy adverts *mug 5k drop or die 10 secs* jimmy then adverts *assist* with two guns on a man making him have to drop the money

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: homophobia is hating/being scared of a homosexual since it is called homo*phobia*

E.G 1 timmy is playing with jimmy then timmy says im homo sexual then jimmy causes hate towards timmy causing jimmy to be disrespectful and and being homophobic

E.G 2 timmy is playing with jimmy then timmy says i support LGBTQ community and so jimmy doesnt like him because he supports a communtiy based on homosexual people so that makes jimmy homophobic

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: racism means where if where u dont like someone due to their colour

E.G 1 jimmy is playing with timmy and then jimmy says that hes a difference skin colour then timmy and so timmy says slurs based on his colour meaning racism

E.G 2 timmy and jimmy are in a meeting and a topic about racism shows up and timmy is the only other skin colour thats there so he gets up on mic and says stuff about racism and jimmy doesnt like the stuff hes saying causing racism

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

bring both into sit * alright your not allowed to steal NHS vehicles since its crime against NHS* and i will return the vehicle and warn the person that took the vehicle

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

brings joe and william into sit checks for advert finds that he did advert and explains to william that there was an ongoing pd raid and aslo explains adverts

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit

i bring both people to sit checks for advert no advert been received explains to joe that he cant build a base at a side walk warns william X3 and bans for causing rdm X2 no advert and also sells drugs without being drug dealer or getting them without a advert raid for joe to even get a chance to react and gives verbal warning for joe since he built on side of the road

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

instant ban since no majors and it causes mass RDM due to the fact that he bombed while no major crimes has been set

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

1. i am active alot since 2021 and i know how to deal with stuff since ive been in many situaitons and by active i mean more than 4 hours a day and i wanna spend alot of that time at night time past midnight reset because thats when admins aint really active people dont RP prop block spawn and mass rdm with no staff to do anything

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

i would ask another member of staff thats higher my rank or read something about being staff such as basically an handbook

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

no unfortunately since riverside police rp is the only rp server i play

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

i keep server from braking rules especially past midnight im available for anything you tell me to do and i wont keep people waiting such as in a sit wont abuse my power and i would not be biased

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

well i wont be able to come on after 10 pm at night on week days

wouldnt really other people to be rude to me

and i dont really no anything else as a weekness by being staff

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

because when im playing at late times people that actually want to rp get there experience ruined due to people braking rules and other staff members dont do anything about it

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

nope im all good

Have you received any help when creating this application? no all me
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? sure

Last edited:
+1 active player on the server, knows the rules and would make a good fit on the staff team

Hob

+1 Is on every day, pretty chill, and many people like him.

+1

Knows the rules well and would be a great addition to the staff team.

PYC

Mozzie

Mozzie
Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Neutral
+1 Is very active
-1 I've seen you be a bit annoying and mingy at times (but you are getting better, just need a better server reputation and then I shall +1)

Neutral
+1 Is very active
-1 I've seen you be a bit annoying and mingy at times (but you are getting better, just need a better server reputation and then I shall +1)
Indeed I am getting better most of the times the people hate are the ones that just come on the server for one day and never ever come ever again they just come on to mess about but thank you do your reply I appreciate it

Indeed I am getting better most of the times the people hate are the ones that just come on the server for one day and never ever come ever again they just come on to mess about but thank you do your reply I appreciate it
For*

Btw dripzz make sure you fill out the attached section of your application please. Thank you :)
(Located at the bottom of your application, adjust your application by clicking the three dots at the bottom of the page and pressing edit in which you can edit information and fill out the attached section)

Attachments

• 80FCAF21-99C2-4EDA-A878-EDC4F2859506.jpeg
    80FCAF21-99C2-4EDA-A878-EDC4F2859506.jpeg
    51.8 KB · Views: 13
-1 Very annoying guy buys in game money for real money seems like he has no idea how to riverside!

Changing To Neutral:
+1 Is very nice and active

-1 Can be annoying at times

Last edited:
-1 Dripzz is a nice guy but I believe he only wants staff to have power over everyone else.
that is false i want staff mainly for helping out the riverside community anyways thank you for your reply

-1 Very annoying guy buys in game money for real money seems like he has no idea how to riverside!
and i also dont understand the fact that i cant *riverside* also i dont know how im annoying you just probably dont know me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom