Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied First Application

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Fonny
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:553473409
1.7 What is your Discord? Fonny#7569
1.8 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Deathmatch is when you kill someone randomly hence the name.
Example1:John is walking to pd, and a random person kills him for no absolute reason.
Example2:John is afk in spawn, doing something else on his computer and a person comes up to him and stabs him to death.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:New Life rules, is when you die you cannot return to the area you died or interact with it in any way whatsoever until the cooldown of 5 minutes is finished.
Example1: John dies in his car because he got shot, so right now he can't go back to the area of death and if he does and goes back into his car that would be considered violation of NLR.
Example2:John is mugging a guy with his weapon and a police officer see's what's happening and proceeds to take action further on the police officer end up shooting John because he started to fire at the officer and john dies, so if john came back to where he died to do anything like pick up lost cash that would be considered NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is adds realism to the game, fearRP is when someone is holding a weapon to your head in reality if you had a gun to your head you would be scared so you would surrender and put your hands up so a fearRP adds a sense realism to the game.
Example1:John is mugging someone and if that person doesn't surrender and put there hands up there wouldn't be FearRP.
Example2:John is robbing a car and a police officer spot's him committing the crime and the police officer pull's out a taser and if john doesn't put his hands up and comply with the officer there wouldn't be any fearRP which is rule breaking.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is a term used to describe a person who has prejudice thoughts and beliefs on people that are apart of the LGBTQ Community.
Example1:John calls someone the F-slur
Example2:John says to someone "Your a dirty gay piece of shit"

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when you discriminate against other because of there Race, ethnicity, skin colour.
Example1:John calls someone the N-word
Example2:John spams the c-word in chat

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will teleport to joe and ask him what has happened, after he say's what has happened I would drag him on top of a building so we can talk with William who I will teleport here but before I do I'll ask Joe if he can send me a clip or if he could screenshare it to me, after I see it I'll say to Joe that you reported him for the wrong thing because he has adverted that he carjacking but he was carjacking a NHS members vehicle which is against the rules because no crime can be committed on to a member of the NHS and I'll ask William how long has he been playing the server for if it is less than 2 weeks I'll jail him at spawn and tell him to read the rules if he has been playing on the server for more than 2 weeks I'll give him a warning.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would tell Joe send me a clip or screenshare of the situation and if Joe was in the pd while the raid was happening I would tell Joe that William hasn't done anything wrong because he did advert about the PD raid and none of the 6 people that he killed done @problem to report William after that I would bring William back to where he was and explain to Joe about a pd raid and what it is and the rules of a Raid.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring Joe to a high up place so I can talk to him, then I would ask for proof once I have the proof I would review it and see what it is and I would teleport William to me and Joe and explain to William why I have teleported him up here, I will tell William that he did not advert the raid so technically he wasn't raiding and Joe had the authority to shoot back at William if there is a KOS sign at Joes base and I would also say to William that he has violated the rules of NLR and I would warn him for that and since Joe's drugs got sold I would give Joe some of my money because Of his loss, then I would tp everyone back to where they were and go on my day.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I'll bring William and all the people he killed and explain to William that he is here for massRDM and I will bring the person that reported him and the witnesses and I would review the clips and tell William about the No major crimes while a Pd meeting is happening I will explain to him that even though he advertised that he was going to car bomb it still doesn't count because In the Pd meeting it clearly say's No major crimes and a car bombing is a major crime, Now I will bank Joe for 3 weeks because he committed Mass RDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
You should choose me over other applicant's because I'll work hard for this server and I'll do everything I can to be the best me

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would check the leaderboard and see any other staff members that are online that are a higher rank than me If not I would go on the discord server and ask for a higher up to help me deal with this situation.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
I don't have experience with GMOD servers but I used to mod a discord server a long time ago

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I am patient
I am trustworthy
I am empathetic

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
My laptop can be a bit laggy at times but it doesn't effect my game that much
I can get angry at point's but I don't like to let my emotions take control over me
I am 14 so I do have school but I usually finish my homework and other stuff quickly

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to become a staff member because, since me and my friend got gmod I started getting back into it and we joined this server me and my friend liked this game we actually enjoyed riverside it was a fun server to play on and some moment's had me and my friend laughing, it look's enjoyable to moderate this server
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

+1 Staff Application looks good, answers are very detailed and I feel like you'd be a good staff member. Only downside is I have never seen you on.

-1 Good app but i have not seen you on once of u do change ur activity I will +1

-1 Good app but i have not seen you on once of u do change ur activity I will +1
Ye currently a lot of personal stuff has been going on but as soon as it ends I'll start to be active once again, I always try see if there's time to play sometimes there is sometimes there isn't

Top Bottom