Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed Flixz

Status
Not open for further replies.

flx

Junior Moderator
Staff Member
Name: Flixz#4718
Discord-ID: 694691836794634322
Name: D'#9710
Discord-ID: 231506600219639808
Ban reason: No idea
Ban date: No idea either, probably like 1 year, maybe 2 years ago?
Why should we unban you? I am looking to return to riverside and progress within the server, whichever path I may take

Parks & Azz have already attempted to unban me due to a conversation ingame but I'm not sure which account is banned, so if it's possible to get in a call, because the discord account I had, I cannot remember the credentials to log back into it, nor can I remember the actual name, but if I see the name i would remember it

Last edited:

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Hello there Flixz, hope you're well and welcome back.

We're just waiting for one of our forum's admins to take a look at this. For now I will mark it as pending; rest assured, we are on it!

flx

Junior Moderator
Staff Member
Hello there Flixz, hope you're well and welcome back.

We're just waiting for one of our forum's admins to take a look at this. For now I will mark it as pending; rest assured, we are on it!
No worries, thank you for the welcoming, hope you're well!

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Name: Flixz#4718
Discord-ID: 694691836794634322
Name: D'#9710
Discord-ID: 231506600219639808
Ban reason: No idea
Ban date: No idea either, probably like 1 year, maybe 2 years ago?
Why should we unban you? I am looking to return to riverside and progress within the server, whichever path I may take

Parks & Azz have already attempted to unban me due to a conversation ingame but I'm not sure which account is banned, so if it's possible to get in a call, because the discord account I had, I cannot remember the credentials to log back into it, nor can I remember the actual name, but if I see the name i would remember it
Are you already unbanned on discord?

flx

Junior Moderator
Staff Member
Are you already unbanned on discord?
hi mate, sorry just came off holiday, and i'm not quite sure which of one of my alts are banned, as I previously joined on an alt to dispute it as I believe I was forum banned or something not quite sure, but if possible, is somebody able to add my actual account which .flixzz so we can try figure this out more effectively.

Thank you

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Sorry for such a long wait I have sent you a friend request on discord a few days ago my username is kinget1 if you are able to accept that would be amazing.

If you don't respond within the next 2 days I will close this but not deny it since you have had to wait for so long, if you are unable to respond within the 2 days you can always DM in discord and we can deal with it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom