Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Give the Kidnapping Items from Royal Syndicate to all players but increase the price (maybe double or triple it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
Give the Kidnapping Items from Royal Syndicate to all players but increase the price (maybe double or triple it).
To save time on writing this, I will be referring to Royal Syndicate as an abbreviation, RS.

How will this benefit the community:
RS has some really unique items that can be used for a hostage. Something that could of helped prevent a lot of FRP. I mean, I've not even seen more than 2 people be RS at a time, and that is even really rare to see, people are only doing it for the cocaine now. After a week of activity, it died. This isn't a "boycott" to get it banned, but I'm proposing this. The kidnapping system (baton and cuffs) should be able to be bought by any player with a criminal role. This is thieves, drug dealers, custom job etc etc. Now, you may say that this feature would "ruin RS", but I propose we double or triple the price. This means that players cannot keep buying it and knocking out others players. The only down-side to this is that players will be able to buy it and people can troll with it. I have no idea how to resolve this, but you could make it either more expensive (but reasonable), 1-time use or make it cost tokens (a insentive to grind for). This would only cost around 100 tokens (or less) for both items if you took this route, it could help reduce the server being messed around with it. Rule adjustments can also be made, but back to the main topic.

RS is dying, and aren't doing any training. I believe that some of their unique "perks" (or at least one of them) should be made available to all players. This is why I am proposing that RS both keeps this feature and the players also get it too.
Link(s):
I don't have this plugin, but it is on your server at the moment.

+1 I would prefer if they added it to most Criminal Jobs such ash; SAS, Custom Jobs, Criminal Mastermind, Cat, Security Guard and such. Just imagine a citizen running around bonking people, or another tool for trollers to minge with.

+1-1 Would be useful in stopping failRp but it's also good to have exclusive stuff for departments/gangs to encourage people to play on them (Idk when you play but RS is no where near dead or dying, it's more active than PD)

+1-1 Would be useful in stopping failRp but it's also good to have exclusive stuff for departments/gangs to encourage people to play on them (Idk when you play but RS is no where near dead or dying, it's more active than PD)
I've never seen them more active except when no PD is online at all.

+1 I would prefer if they added it to most Criminal Jobs such ash; SAS, Custom Jobs, Criminal Mastermind, Cat, Security Guard and such. Just imagine a citizen running around bonking people, or another tool for trollers to minge with.
Thats a brilliant idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom