Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted gman's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: gman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:556597451
Date of ban issue: March 27th 2024
Member of staff: your mum
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?: Here's what happened.

So, I was in mall walking around, and there was a lot of commotion and noise happening around me. I pull out my knife for some time as im walking to the parking lot, where I see SCO's getting revived, I then hear " PUT THE KNIFE DOWN! " and I knew I was either 1. Gonna get arrested 2. Gonna get shot. So I decided to use my knife to attack the SCO's before they get me as an act of self defense, what I didn't know is that the voice I heard was a medal.tv clip I had playing in the background. I forgot to close/pause the medal app so that I could hear properly in-game. I tried to explain it to the staff, but they said I was gonna get banned for Attempted MRDM. I understand how it would look from a staff's perspective if a person just pulled out their knife and started stabbing SCO's for seemingly no reason and I understand that. I have waited for almost 2 weeks to sort of redeem myself for my mistake, I don't think I should've been banned for 5 weeks because I killed one person and stabbed the other. I understand that the ban for MRDM is 5 weeks, but it's a little bit excessive considering my situation.

I hope you can understand MY mistake and forgive me for what happened. It was an honest mistake and I didn't know that the medal clip was playing until I was told I was gonna be banned when I heard it again. Please forgive me this time and I'll make sure to not do that mistake again.

Attachments

• 1712569778527.png
    1712569778527.png
    229.5 KB · Views: 8

your_mum ;)

Staff Member
I totally understand your situation and on my belhalf i would like you to be unbanned as that was a sincere mistake on my belhalf and my sincere apogies i will have you unbanned im sorry for my mistake. please forgive me and my apologies. i didnt relise that was the situation you were in best whishes

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Accepted - Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom