Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted got ban for hacking?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Most Wanted
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:543626664
Date of ban issue: 12/11/23
Member of staff: INS cian
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?:i don't cheat don't need to i play a lot of games i sit at home I don't go out i am always playing all types of games +it say suspicion of cheating so clearly u guys dont know if I'm or not so can you unban me please

We had received a high amount of reports of people accusing you of cheating, after spectating you for a while I'm most certain you were cheating

This happens to me all the time every game I play I get everyone accusing me for hacking and most the time I get ban and they never unban me. There was this one time I don’t remember what severer it was. but it had some anti-cheats and sum how they still said I was hack I don’t know how to show u I’m not hacking. +do u think a cheat will try to do a ban appeal.

Oh yea I remember what severer it was it was called the purge so what u do in the game is u do unboxing and get good guns and u have 30 secs to run in a house or go to do roof top they way they said I was hacking just start to piss me off and I even said how I’m I hacking when there is a anti-cheat on the sever then I just got perm ban to this day I couldn’t get unban and I really like that game. Every game I start to like I just get ban

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

If you are banned for cheating again then it will take video evidence for me to believe you so please do make sure to record your gameplay from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom