Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Grey's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Grey
1.2 How old are you? 21
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? about 2 Months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:144255589
1.7 References (if any)? No1zombiefreak, Razza

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Instigating Combat without RP Reason (Or Any Reason)
Ex1: Jeff a Civilian Slowly punches Sawe in spawn killing him eventually.
Ex2: Pat Walks up to A Police Officer and Shoots them saying "no witnesses".

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: Returning to or Continuing an RP Situation Where you have already died in (Or Sharing information from it)
Ex1: Jake a SGT died in a PD Raid, 5 Minutes later while its still going on Returns to the PD (Same Situation).
Ex2: A Hostage gets Executed by kidnappers after they respawn they go to the police and tell them where they are at.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Where you are not Afraid to die and Act as if you have infinite Lives
Ex1: An SCO Is being kidnapped by 3 Individuals all aiming guns at them, they pull out their gun and kill 2 of the Kidnappers then dying to the 3rd.
Ex2: A Similar Situation a Suspect has several PD Officers aiming guns at them telling them to put their hands up they instead pull out their gun and get shot down without any cover.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Showing Hate or Disrespect to LGBTQ or others
Ex1: Calling someone a Fa(Censored for good Reason)ot after getting killed in combat.
Ex2: Blaring Insults targeting transgenders or other identifications.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Discriminating Race(s) or Religion
Ex1: Saying the N Word blatantly
Ex2: Insulting a Race(s) History or How they Speak/Their Accent

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
1st I Would mention to William that he cannot commit Crimes against NHS Members and to consult the MOTD, then tell Joe that the logs state William adverted Carjack and tell him to be sure next time.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
First bring the 2 and Check Logs for the kills and the PD Raid advert then check where joe was when he was shot at if, If it was Inside the PD area I Would inform him that William is allowed to kill anyone who isn't assisting in the PD Raid as long as it is inside the PD Area itself, If it was Outside I Would first check with anyone who was around and then Accordingly warn William if so.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I Would bring the 2 and First confirm it all with Logs to paint the picture, it would clearly state that William Broke both NLR And FTA I would jail them for 5 Minutes and tell them to read the rules with !motd, I would then get to Joe and remind him he must base at an own-able area since only hobo’s could build on the outside streets (Side thing since Joe got Screwed over I Would give him atleast 100k for the trouble and send him on his way too).

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I Would first check if the Bombing was before or after the PD Meeting Announcement, if so I would bring Joe and remind him about the PD Meeting announcement and that he Committed a Major and mass-RDM in the process due to it and would have to be banned accordingly.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Simply because all I want to do is help keep the peace on the server.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? Contact a Fellow staff member in game or discord chat.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Quick learner, Serious When time Demands it, Unbiased

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I Get only 3.5-3 Hours or Less time on the Server, My PC Crashes a few times (Haven't crashed much on this Server though), Tendency to Get Confused if I don't properly understand something.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I Want to Help keep the server a Safe Space to Roleplay and enjoy without rule breakers interrupting or ruining the experience.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? Only thing to note is my Autism and that's it.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Last edited:

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
+1

Active member of the community. Never gets involved in admin sits or breaks any rules. I think this person would be a good addition to the staff team and would help the community well

+1 Active, nice lad and clearly knows the rules I'd say he's fit for Staff
  • NCA SUPT
  • PD Chief Superintendent
  • SCO-19 Inspector
  • NHS General Practitioner
  • Terrorist Chief
  • Head of Jihads
No.1 Bomber! No cappin
:ninja:

FORMER: (2021)

Former LM Boss
Former PD SUPT