Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Hamster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. September
- Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest). ye
- Access to Discord. Ya
- A working microphone.ye
- Clear understanding of the rules.ya

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.

Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name Hamster
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? like since September
1.5 Are you fluent in English? ye
1.7 References (if any)?
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:516047629

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: If You were To Be Stabbed/Shot/Punched to Death Without an RP Reason That's Considered RDM l E.g A Player was walking about and someone follows him and Stabs Him and results in killing him I E.g 2 A player was standing in the PD when a Player 2 Pulls up in a car and stands Him to death Without an RP reason

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule Means if u were to die in the last 5 Minutes of the situation You cannot come Back OR if u wait your 5 Minutes and the situation is still on u still cannot go back since it's during the same situation I E.g You are raiding PO and u kill an SCO-19 and After the 30s They spawn At Leslie and kill You I You are PD raiding You Kill a PCSO and they wait for the 5m and they come back to see u off guard and Unarmed after killing all of PD and take you to jail

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear RolePlay Means When u are outnumbered by 2 to 1 with both guns pointed at u u are unable to do anything but if u had a gun out before they put you under FearRolePlay You can Proceed To shoot I E.g your Kidnapping A player and you have two Mk18s pointed at him but he has a gun before you put him under fear and then he can shoot you I E.g 2 You are Mugging a Player and u have to M249s out pointed at him directly and he proceeds to pull out a Glock and shoot you but you kill him

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is being prejudiced Towards Gay People I E.g ( In this Situation U like a Different Sex ) You are PD raiding and u killed a player and when it's over they see you in spawn and come up to and call you Multiple Homophobic names
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is Discriminating Against A certain Group or Person I E.g You and another player Dislike Eachother and He decides To spam the N-Word on a text Screen I E.g 2 your Raiding a House and you Kill a Player and take all of his money out of his printers and he Proceeds to Scream Racist Slurs Down the mic aimed at you

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would start by checking the logs to see if he stole the NHS car I would warn Him of Crimes against NHS then I would Check the logs again to see if he Adverted car jack and if he did it ok but if he didn't it would be a warning for FTA

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted the PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would Check The logs and if he Had adverted PD Raid and make sure Joe was actually In the PD raid if he was I would return them both to where they were before. If he had not Adverted PD raid it would end in a Ban for 2 Weeks for MRDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring them to a sit and check logs if Joe's Accusations a true but before I do that I would give Joe a Heavy Verbal for not being a Hobo. If He had not adverted as it doesn't show in the Logs I would warn him For FTA and Make sure that he didn't break NLR and RDM and if he did it would be a Cooldown ban for William

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring them to a sit and check logs to make sure He adverted and check if it was before the bombing or not. and if joe shows me evidence that he did not see the advert ill send him off with a Heavy Verbal but if he had done this before I would warn/ban him depending on his warns or not

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I'm very Active I Staying on till very late hours I Very Understanding I

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would contact an Admin or above or hopefully ill in an Admin VC with other admins that I could share my screen and show them the sit

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help your staff: ADHD ( can make me concentrate a lot ) Good understanding of the rules I am Friendly to people that are nice to me I Problem solving I i can be Very Firm Depending on the sit I Very Positive

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: ADHD ( can make me zone out a lot) I School is on till 8:00 - 16:45 and I study a lot due to mocks and exams coming up I I can get very stressed out some times over little things

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? To help the server during this recent Spike of players we have and for longer. I love the community and i really enjoy the server and think i would be a great member of the staff Team

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yeah

PS. The adhd part is just based on the day im having

Not open to further replies.

Last edited:
Hello Hamster,

You have forgot to answer this following question:

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Although you are a really friendly and active guy who deserves a chance to be within the staff team, I am currently Neutral,
Your application from Section C onwards, seems a bit rushed, If you answer the following question above correctly as well as add more detail to Section C then you have my vote.

Neutral

hello hamster, you are a neutral from me as I haven’t really spoken to in game other than in Trojan. U seem quite active and a genuinely nice guy but just haven’t spoken to u enough to give u a positive?

Azz

Hi Hamster, let’s be honest we all know that you know the rules. It would just be a matter of identifying them if you are staff. But as staff on the server your name does tend to go around a lot. You know the rules get you still choose to break them even in petty situations where something, by a mature player, can be simply overlooked to not cause anymore problems.

Therefore, I cannot justify giving you anything than. neutral.

Neutral
you definetly improved since your last staff application, but there are still moments when you act immature.

+1
I think you seem like a nice guy and right now in my opinion you deserve a +1

+1 too much negativity on the server especially atm with all the controversy around staff leniency, i feel like youd be a great member of the staff team who would judge situations fairly

This is hamster how he acts when he got warned by me. V

1644950641645.png
Then this is how he acted when he said "you are being removed from sco" for no reason.
1644950716696.png
Then this is how he acted when I got removed from SCO like a week and a half later
1644950767642.png
And this is him calling me a fat cunt for no reason.
1644950850392.png
Big no no. He is not mature for staff.

This is hamster how he acts when he got warned by me. V

View attachment 987
Then this is how he acted when he said "you are being removed from sco" for no reason.
View attachment 988
Then this is how he acted when I got removed from SCO like a week and a half later
View attachment 989
And this is him calling me a fat cunt for no reason.
View attachment 990
Big no no. He is not mature for staff.
Alright fair enough but as you see im ok with some admins but you,cian and squid know we have issues but you dont show the other parts but i get it

+0 due to what jer said thats not ok but you are a nice fella and the staff app is good

Neutral
you definetly improved since your last staff application, but there are still moments when you act immature.
Changing to -1
During the NHS meeting he came in as NHS TCON in the middle of the meeting just to say that NHS sucks and left.

Although you have improved, over the last month or two. Staff just doesn't seem right for you. I think you're better off being a player of this community, instead of becoming a staff member... Maybe, try out for PM instead <43

Denied,

Although you have improved, over the last month or two. Staff just doesn't seem right for you. I think you're better off being a player of this community, instead of becoming a staff member... Maybe, try out for PM instead <43
For the time being, improve your reputation in-game before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom