Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Hazeders staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Hazeder
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 1 month
1.5 Are you fluent in English? i am
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:548058510
1.7 What is your Discord? hazeder1
1.8 References (if any)? John Fries

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Random death match is RDM say if somone walks up to you and kills you for no reason.
1. John walks up to badger and kills him when he is walking up the street.
2. badger 10 mins later goes up to John and kills him for revenge thats revenge RDM but still classed as random death match

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR is new life rule you cant remember your past life or go back to where you died for 5 mins .
1. John is robbing the bank sco19 comes in and kills him and he comes back and kills them.
2. Badger is robbing the bank and kills a PCSO and that PSCO comes back and arrests him.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
Fear rp is where you are you are out gunned say if u have a gun pointed at your face you cant just pull out a gun and kill him
1. John is walking and get kidapped by RS he has 3 guns pointed at his head he pulls out a gun and shoots them.
2. Badger has 3 pepole chacing him and pointing weapons at him and he keeps on running jumps in his car and drives off.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
homophobia is where someone is discriminating someone who is a homosexual
1. Badger kills Hinu and he shouts ur gay!
2. A PCSO is arresting Q1 and he shouts ur a fag.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
racism is where somone is discriminatory to someone who is a different race
1. John runs down the street and says haha ur black.
2. Badger says im not reviving u ur mexican.
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
so i would bring them both to a sit and listen to both of the sides and i would tell william that even though he did advert car jack he can not steal NHS members vehicles after that i would look at williams warnings and see if he has been warned for it before if he hasnt i will give him a verbal and explain to him he cant take NHS vehicles if hes has been warned before i would give him a warn and a jail and make sure he reads the rules

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? so i would check if he has a clip if he dosent i would check if he adverted PD raid if he did i would check where he killed and if he was the right role to raid if he was in the right to kill them and he was raiding PD i would tell Joe that he was ok to do so if he was no were near the PD and didnt advert i would give him a ban as he has MRDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? so i would bring both of them to the sit and hear both sides of there story and ask for a clip if they dont have one if there wasnt i would look at logs to see who was in the wrong as i have checked joe is the wrong as he has built on the sidewalk i would check his warnings if its his first warn ill give him a verbal if not i will give him a warn and after i would return joe and check williams warning if he has no prior warnings i would give him a FTA warn (failure to advert) and NLR (new life rule),

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would check the logs to see what time william advert PD meeting if it was before william adverted PD meeting i would leave joe to do his thing but if he did it after i would bring joe to an amdin sit and tell him he will be getting a ban for MRDM becuase he did it after the PD meeting.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I might of only joined a month ago but i have learned all the server rules and met all great staff like john and bagder ni have spent over a week on this server in playtime and have had so much fun playing on all the different roles im normaly on late at night when there is not many staff on when pepole are breaking the rules and im getting killed over and over agian so thats why i think i should be picked i know there is probaly better staff applications better than mine but thought id give it a shot.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would check the staff handbook to see if the situation was in there if not i would call a higher staff member to help me resolve the situation if there is no staff online or i have not recived any infomation how to resolve it i would return the players and clip it so be resolved when is there is better staff online to help me.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
I do i have staffed a couple servers on dark rp (Skyfall rp) (SCP RP) (Ethereal has shut down) i am quite experienced with staff i have taken many sits in my time and i hope to make this server a better place

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Active , Have loads of time to spend on the game, Can work well with other staff

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
i have ADHD so i can get quite mad but i can be professional when in sits, can forget things easily, I can get quite loud at times if pepole are speaking over me in sits.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
Like i said at night when there is no staff on at night when pepole are breaking rules i would like to show them at night we are still active and they cant break rules and i would like to help the sever and grow so it can be fun for other player and let them have as much fun as i have had becuase of the great staff you allready have

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
i only have ADHD will might disrupt me in my staff time but i highly dought it i dont see it as a disabilitiy i just see it as me getting me a bit mad at time but i have a great self control of it,

Have you received any help when creating this application? i have not
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes of course

asking staff to look at their application
couldnt hold a lower down role within SCO19, got demoted quite quickly after joining.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
I don't see you as a mature person when it comes to staffing.
I Dont See you as a good fit for the staff

I suggest you attempt to make some improvements by reading the constructive criticism left by the comments

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Good Luck - Legal Lee

asking staff to look at their application
couldnt hold a lower down role within SCO19, got demoted quite quickly after joining.
there isnt any rules about asking somone to look at a staff application and i got demoted for shooting somone who had killed 2 pepole but i was in the wrong but thanks for your reply

________________________________________________________________________________________________
I don't see you as a mature person when it comes to staffing.
I Dont See you as a good fit for the staff

I suggest you attempt to make some improvements by reading the constructive criticism left by the comments

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Good Luck - Legal Lee
could you tell me why u dont see me as a mature person and why u dont see me fit for staff

john fries

there isnt any rules about asking somone to look at a staff application and i got demoted for shooting somone who had killed 2 pepole but i was in the wrong but thanks for your reply
I will write my more detailed reply shortly, but the rule arctic is inferring to is this. 1689953624549.png

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied - Please re apply in one week. And do NOT advertise your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom