Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Heckler's Staff App 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Heckler
1.2 How old are you? 14, 15 in march
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Mhm
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Several years
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Native Language
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:747628292
1.7 What is your Discord? 1heckler1
1.8 References (if any)?

Spoon
BMW Sayeed
Labib
Erito
Kabir
Benny
Playtpus
Dale (Nicest fella I've met)
Hazeder (Funniest lad ever btw)

((All lads I respect to a high degree, whether the back me or not I leave it to them))

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM ((Random Death Match)) Is when a user is killed without any reason or purpose,

EXAMPLE 1
-----------------

Alphie has been shot whilst at the Halfords car dealer for no apparent reason, the man whom killed him ran away laughing showing no remorse nor providing a reason, this would count as Random Death Match

EXAMPLE 2
------------------

Drunken has decided to take a stroll down to PD, when all of a sudden a suited citizen comes up to him, and shoots him several times, inevitably killing him, running off without a word, therefore the suited citizen has comited RDM

-----------------

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR ((New Life Rule)) Is when a user returns to his place of death before the NLR timer ends

EXAMPLE 1
-----------------

After adverting "PD Raid", Killer is gunned down by SCO-19, however he is unhappy with his death, and decides to return to the exact location he died, and sprays any officer in sight, therefor killer has com=mited NLR

EXAMPLE 2
------------------

Yella is being mugged by Red, however Yella is refusing to cooperate, and attempts to punch Red, this results in Red gunning down Yella, however Yella decides to return, and continue punching him, Yella has comited RDM in this scenario

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP ((Fear Roleplay)) Is when a user is outnumbered ((Minimum 2)) by armed men, and cannot do anything to defend himself/thereself/herself

EXAMPLE 1
------------------

Tango is strolling down towards Halfords Car Dealer, when all of a sudden 3 armed gunmen pop out from behind a wall and advert "KIDNAP", they proceed to strip his weapons and comms, however Tango pulls his gun on them, and sprays n' prays

EXAMPLE 2
------------------

Ragnar is surrounded by armed police after pulling a gun out on a PSCO, whilst the other officers have there guns trained on him, another officer attempts to cuff him, he then proceeds to shoot the arresting officer, before being gunned down by the other officers

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when another person attacks an individual for being a homosexual and or for being apart of the LGBTQ+ Community

EXAMPLE 1
-----------------

Ron is playing with Dereck, and Dereck mentions he is a homosexual, Ron is disgusted by him, and shoots him and calls him a homophobic slur, this would show clear homophobia

EXAMPLE 2
------------------

Terry is talking about his homosexuality to a group when Patrick, a passing-by civilian starts punching him, screaming "EWWWW GAYYY, DIRTY _____"
This is visibly homophobia

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when an individual is hated for the color of there skin

EXAMPLE 1
-----------------

TJ is talking about how it's hard growing up black due to the hate he recieves because of the color of his skin, when someone nearby screams "YOU DESERVEIT!" Followed by a barrage of racial slurs, to simplify, the person in the distance is racist

EXAMPLE 2
-----------------

Patrick ((A Staff member)) Has banned Eugeine ((A black member))with no reason other than "Black" He then attempts to appeal it, however Patrick yet again abuses his power, and deletes his appeal, therefor Patrick has not only abused his power, but judged someone based of the color of their skin

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Inform William that he cannot steal NHS vehicles, and ask the NHS member if he would like William Warned

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Ask if Joe has a clip, check logs, check chat for an advert, decide when evidence is provided

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I first tell Joe that he cannot build on the sidewalk, and he has comited NLR, I'd warn Joe for NLR

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Bombing is not a major, there is nothing I can do.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I believe I should be chosen due to the time I've spent on this server, moreover I know I'm a very suitable cantidate for the due to my past experience in a different server, which is now shut down unfortuantly, and finally, I get along very well with the rest of the community, making me suitable for all situations

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I'd ask a fellow staff member, and check MOTD

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes, a server a long the lines of "Rex's Dark RP (Bitmining) (Purge) And a combo of other features

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I'm confident, clear, and easy to get along with

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Rusty with commands, slow typing, not the best quality mic

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I'd love to be a staff member due to the role I'd hold, being able to help the community, prevent issues, I really enjoy helping wherever I can

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? Nope

Have you received any help when creating this application? Nope, writing this whilst AFK in game
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

ADDITIONAL
-------------------

I've gotten a feel for the community, and I feel as if I'd make a great addition to the staff team

Last edited:
+1 The staff app seems good only problem is the references most of them are mingy from my experience but that is not to important also there is some people that are not mingy

Neutral
never really talked to you seen u on a couple of times
application could use more detail

Neutral
never really talked to you seen u on a couple of times
application could use more detail
From what I've seen your a sound lad, and I'll see about adding a few things before the Staff Management lads take a look

Cheers tho!

Neutral 1/+1
This 2.0 application is still very similar to your old one, I haven't been able to find one clear change over the glance I skimmed through your application. I really did expect you to be older from my interactions in-game with you not that it's a problem. You are a nice, calm and collected lad from my interactions. I will point out 2.9 for noticing bombing not under b14 anymore, I had no clue until now 👍 more detail as waltuh says. You could probably make it sooner or later.

Last edited:
Neutral 1
This 2.0 application is still very similar to your old one, I haven't been able to find one clear change over the glance I skimmed through your application. I really did expect you to be older from my interactions in-game with you not that it's a problem. You are a nice, calm and collected lad from my interactions. I will point out 2.9 for noticing bombing not under b14 anymore, I had no clue until now 👍 more detail as waltuh says
It's quite similar, if not the same with a few differences, didn't see the point in creating something that would basically just be the same, but reworded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom