Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied HELP I AM BANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: not a rulebreaker
SteamID:6561198054670646
Date of ban issue: 08/03/24
Member of staff:

SREXEC bugware 9526(STEAM_0:1:168424314)
Ban reason (screenshot):

Why should we unban you?: I only dc'd from the server cause me and my friends were driving around, the policeman that arrested me and my teammate used a battering ram on our car, and then cuffed my teammate and took him to police station without saying a word, then also cuffed me without saying a word, and pasted some stuff in the chat which is some generic spiel that didnt identify anything we'd done wrong, so i left and rejoined to speak to an admin about him but as soon as i got in i got banned by the administatior

also free up my teammate martin (76561198072033610) he left for the same reason of PATHETIC rp from the cop thought this server was meant to have strict RP

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Denied

In future, if you'd like to speak to a staff member while being arrested, you can do by typing !report in chat and this will create a sit for a staff member to claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom