Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Hob Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hob

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Hob
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Around November 2021
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:229027058
1.7 References (if any)? Toast, Pizza Man and Caedan

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

Definition: RDM stands for random deathmatch which is when someone kills another person for no given reason.

Example 1: Bob walks up to Jimmy to talk with him and Jimmy instantly kills him for no valid reasoning. [This is RDM]

Example 2: Bob is in his car driving and Jimmy shoots him inside the car and kills him.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:

Definition: NLR stands for new life rule this is when a player interacts with the same RP situation they died in or they return to the same place they died within 5 minutes.

Example 1: Bob is killed during a PD raid and comes back to the same situation he was involved in before his 5 minutes NLR time was over.

Example 2: Bob is killed in a raid and comes back to continue raiding before 5 minutes. [He broke NLR]

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

Definition: FearRP is when you are outgunned/outnumbered by other players, you are forced to follow their instructions.

Example 1: Bob is being held hostage by 5 people and they all have their guns aimed at him he then pulls out his gun and shoots all of them. [Bob broke FearRP]

Example 2: Bob is being mugged by Jimmy and Timmy, Jimmy adverts "Mug drop 5k or die 10s" and Timmy adverts assist then they both pull out weapons on Bob. Then Bob pulls out a gun and shoots and kills both of them. [Bob broke FearRP]

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Definition: When someone dislikes someone who is a homosexual.

Example 1: Bob is an openly homosexual player on the server, Jimmy decides to harass Bob for his sexuality by purposely targeting Bob just to annoy him.

Example 2: Bob is doing a PD raid and asks Jimmy to assist Jimmy declines and says he won't do it because he is gay.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Definition: Racism is when you harass/discriminate against someone based on their race.

Example 1: Bob is African American and Jimmy overhears this so he RDM's him saying "I don't play with n-words" [This is Racism]

Example 2: Bob is Asian Jimmy finds out about this and harass's him for being Asian and also shouts slurs at Bob. [This is Racism]

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly, I would bring both players into a sit, then talk to William and tell him you cannot commit crimes against members of the NHS.

Secondly, I would check for any previous warns for committing crimes against the NHS. If he does not have any previous warnings I would give William a verbal warning then apologise to Joe and then locate his vehicle and return him to it.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly, I would ask Joe his side of the story and understand his situation then I would bring William into the sit and check if he did properly advert a pd raid, if he did advert I would explain to Joe he is allowed to kill anyone trying to interfere if he didn't advert then I would warn him for FTA and then return both players.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly, I'd bring both players to a sit and listen and understand both sides of the story then I'd talk to Joe about his fail base then I would talk to William about him FTA, RDM and NLR finally I would give out warnings to both of them and then tell both the players they can read the rules by doing !MOTD in chat and then I'd return both players.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly, I'd bring William to a sit and ask what happened then I'd bring Joe into the sit and talk to him and then warn him for committing a major crime during a meeting then I'd tell William that he can report Joe to the Terrorist higher-ups then I'd return both of them.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I have a really good understanding of how the server operates and the rules in place. Also, I would like to show that I can be responsible to everyone.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I would ask for another member of the Staff Team to assist me.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I have a good understanding of the server rules and know how to manage people accordingly.
I have a lot of patience when it comes to people I also have a lot of free time to staff.
I
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I may not get along with some of the players but I have been trying to overcome this and being friendly with all players I meet.
I have a past of being Irresponsible and being sort of a minge but I want to show how responsible I can be.
I don't have the best grammar but I hope this will not be a serious issue.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
First of all, I have a genuine interest in the server and want to invest time and effort into this server.
Secondly, I enjoy meeting and befriending players in the riverside community and want to make it enjoyable for them.
Last of all, I want to prove to people I can be responsible as a member of the staff team.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No

Have you received any help when creating this application?
Yes (Minor help from Pizza Man)
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes

+1
Hob would be a great fit for the staff team, he understands the rules and is responsible 👍

Reactions: Hob
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom