Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied HOBO JAK3Y STAFF APPLICATION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-1 you don't know the rules nor do you follow them and you and your mate go round harassing people 24/7

-Unofficial Admin DB KILLER
hello DB, long time no see, havent spoken to u for a long while and i understand u dislike me and my group. i would be more than happy to speak to you over the matter through call or messages

Neutral
Good guy just not the best understanding of the rules, but he deserves a chance.

Hello Jak3y,

Although you are a great player within Riverside, Although you've got some negatives that come alongside you. For example today you walked past me screaming down your headset to god knows what, now that to me shows that your short tempered and that's not the ideal thing we look for within the staff team. As well as looking at your application as well as the other comments you have provided to this application you seem to be immature, such as using slang words that to be honest I would never use within a staff application.

Best of luck mate,

Hello Jak3y,

Although you are a great player within Riverside, Although you've got some negatives that come alongside you. For example today you walked past me screaming down your headset to god knows what, now that to me shows that your short tempered and that's not the ideal thing we look for within the staff team. As well as looking at your application as well as the other comments you have provided to this application you seem to be immature, such as using slang words that to be honest I would never use within a staff application.

Best of luck mate,

Hello Jordz thanks for the review, just wondering when I screamed down the mic running past you

-1 JUST NO IF I COULD I WOULD GIVE THIS A -100 TOXIC AND NOT A NICE FELLA
hello crafty, ive only ever spoken to you once at the london mafia can you message me on discord cause i cant understand what this is about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom