Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Icecreams Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. I have been playing riverside police rp for about 3 weeks
- Cannot staff another server. I am not staffing on any other servers
- Access to Discord. yes
- A working microphone. yes
- Clear understanding of the rules. yes

Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? INS Icecream
1.2 How old are you? 13 Mature for my age.
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:610527384
1.7 What is your Discord? icecream1125
1.8 References (if any)? None

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM Random Death Match this is when you randomly murder someone without a valid RP reason

Example 1 Marjoe is walking down the road and then Billy comes up to him and says payback Bitch then shotguns him in the head perfectly killing him

Example 2 Spiderman is going to the atm to get his sweet hard earned money but then he sees Gregory walking to him like a madman then Gregory says you are a little punk then shoots Spiderman 17 times then proceeds to shoot all his bullets into joes dead body saying overkill.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
New Life Rule This rule makes it so you forget all about your previous life and the people you meet and you can not go back to the place of your death for up to 5 minutes after your death. you can also see if you're under nlr by !nlr

Example 1, Billy mugs you and then proceeds to shoot you after you don't give him any money. But you still have a bone to pick with him so you go back to call him a meeny.

Example 2, Dark is walking down the road and tries to mug big bad Billy without realizing he has a gun and then gets violently murdered by Billy but Dark does not like that so he goes back to shoot Billy and tbag his lifeless body

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is you have to value your character's life The only exception is if you have a gun out before being mug exedra. Another part of this rule is if your are outnumbered by people with guns you must comply.

Example 1 Gerg is kidnapping you with a gun at your head and he tells you to get in his white van and you are not armed with a firearm but you don't care so you run away instead that would be a break of FailRP.

Example 2 Harambee has a gun at his head and they say to get out of the car after adverting Carjack and you comply that would be proper a FearRP and would not be violating any rules.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is anything from calling someone a fagit to commenting on them being gay in a mean discriminatory way

Example 1 Someone Joe kills Billy so he gets mad and calls Joe a gay worthless fagit

Example 2 Someone Joe steals all of Bob's milk so Bob proceeded to tell joe that he should go suck a dick because he is gay trash

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is when you say something hurtful or discriminatory about there race

Example 1 Harambee is playing and stills Dilans car then Dilan then calls Harambee a Niger because of his name.

Example 2 Harambee has a bad rep of Geeting people warned for saying racist things against him so Bob calls him a nigga slave.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

so first I will tell Joe that it is not failing to advert but William still did break the rules because you can't steal NHS vehicles and then proceed with Williams's punishment.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

First I will try to see where these kills happened if it was not in pd i will warn William if it was in pd then i will tell Joe that he did not do anything and close the sit if there was still stuff to steal in PD/ monetary gain

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

So i will inform William that he is breaking NLR by going back to kill Joe again and also inform Joe that only hobos can build on the sidewalk/ tell him to move his base

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I will warn Jihad and also tell him that he can't do any bombing since there is no major crimes is active because of pd meeting.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Because I am dedicated to helping this server no matter what and I am available during the hours most administration is not

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I will contact Mod for help and see what he thinks if he dose not know I will go up the chain of command.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing server

i have gone through staff training before on a dark rp server to see how it was

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

i have a good mentality and will not bring personal matters into staffing also can staff almost any hours

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

I am not a pro at using commands right now/ might need a little bit of training with commands

I follow the rules too well if that makes any sense/I don't bring opinion enough

Do not have much experience with staffing like others do

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

Because I love to play this server and want to make hours with no staff online not possible

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No

Have you received any help when creating this application?
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background-checking?
yes

Last edited:
fell free to comment on this and give feedback I will change it acutely to comments

Last edited:
Neutral 1
I think your age is just about under the gap, as in I don't think there ever been someone accepted who's 13. I don't see you too much on the server, your application style to me makes it kinda tiring to read through and I lost track of where I was reading a few times skimming through the application may just be me. You're brave for putting the actual slurs in 2.4 and 2.5, not that it's a problem for me. Otherwise ok detailed application, room for improvement.

Neutral 1
I think your age is just about under the gap, as in I don't think there ever been someone accepted who's 13. I don't see you too much on the server, your application style to me makes it kinda tiring to read through and I lost track of where I was reading a few times skimming through the application may just be me. You're brave for putting the actual slurs in 2.4 and 2.5, not that it's a problem for me. Otherwise ok detailed application, room for improvement.
thank you for the reply also I think I know why you may not have seen me I am on at the earliest on school days 7 to 8 and on weekends I will be on at like 2 because i live in a different time zone.

Azz

Denied, please build up your reputation in the community before re-applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom