Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Increase NHS's revive payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Change the payment from £500 to £50,000
How will this benefit the community: With the recent economy reset, there is a perfect opportunity to get NHS active. One of the best, if not the best paying job in the server, is playing as part of the police department. I am a Chief inspector in the police and make £30,000 every payday and £50,000 for every arrest made. I am the Deputy Chief Paramedic in the National Health Service and make £45,000 every payday and £500 every revive made. After a payday, I would need to revive 70 people to make the same amount of money (£80,000), as a Chief Inspector who has received a payday and arrested one person. Even a Police Community Support Officer can make more money off of their payday and one arrest than I can with a payday and reviving people. This obviously entices more people to play as a Police officer instead of a Paramedic and is a reason why the department isn't as active as the other three.
Link(s): N/A

way longer to arrest someone and it would be easily abused if you got 50k per revive, could just keep killing and reviving the same guy

way longer to arrest someone and it would be easily abused if you got 50k per revive, could just keep killing and reviving the same guy
Arrests happen more often as people always respawn instead of waiting for NHS. The same can be said for PD with arresting people, that can be easily abused. There can be a similar thing implemented with NHS, as there is with arresting in PD, when someone is revived it is announced across the server that danoleary656 revived Liam. If it was popping up continuously, there money is set back to zero and they would be permanently blacklisted from the NHS.

There is a timer on the payout btw(at least it used to be like that dunno if it vanished, since I not really done it anymore :p), if you do revive the same guy over and over you'd only get 1 payout anyhow. Maybe the timer of that could be set a bit higher with the higher pay if we think it's going to be a bigger issue. But there would be a bigger incentive for doing things with a higher payout per revive.

+1, whilst arrests take longer they're much more frequent as stated by Danoleary, NHS has always been dead and this would provide an actual motive to play

+1, this idea is brilliant. This will get more players on the job and for such a vital role it's annoying when no one is on. It's also a way to compete with the PD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom