Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Billy Bob
SteamID64:N/A
Date of ban issue:21/08/21
Member of staff: DB Killer
Ban reason (screenshot): MRDM
Why should we unban you?: I have just acquired the role Jihad and was in spawn and noticed I had something called timed c4 and wanted to test it not realizing it'd blow up in a clip you can see me trying to see if can attach to walls and obviously have a made a general mistake and I greatly apologize for it I generally enjoy playing Riverside and having great RP interactions I hope whoever reviews this and makes the decision to unban me or not can understand everyone makes mistakes and I'm very sorry for the mistake I've made. (PS. I have a clip if you'd like to see it just message me on discord.)1629502549931.png

Also if i don't get unbanned i would appreciate if it even got shortened

Last edited:
The training I received was also very short I was told the basics like the cooldown and the situation at the end but nothing about the bombs in themselves and what different types of things they did and whether they can attach to walls or anything like that but I also understand It's quite self-explanatory. So in the clip I have, I was trying to see if you could attach it to a wall.

I was one of the people damaged when you blew up spawn, but feel free to remove this comment staff if you feel it is inappropriate.

I find it hard to understand how you didn't know something titled "C4" is probably a risk to those around you, especially when you're testing high explosives in spawn.
Especially when the server has not long restarted and there is a large number of people in spawn either loading in or AFK.

I was one of the people damaged when you blew up spawn, but feel free to remove this comment staff if you feel it is inappropriate.

I find it hard to understand how you didn't know something titled "C4" is probably a risk to those around you, especially when you're testing high explosives in spawn.
Especially when the server has not long restarted and there is a large number of people in spawn either loading in or AFK.
I completely understand what your saying but my training 1 was very brief and 2 I was trying to see if you could attach it to a wall

D

Deleted member 372

I've spoken to Leeroy about this and have decided to give you a chance and unban you. Make sure if you're still Jihad/If you become Jihad again you do advert when you do a bombing you also don't do it in spawn. With the bomb, left click blows it up (as you saw) and right click to change the time of the bomb blowing up. Be more careful next time.

I've spoken to Leeroy about this and have decided to give you a chance and unban you. Make sure if you're still Jihad/If you become Jihad again you do advert when you do a bombing you also don't do it in spawn. With the bomb, left click blows it up (as you saw) and right click to change the time of the bomb blowing up. Be more careful next time.
Thank you very much greatly appreciated and also thanks also for telling me how to change the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom