Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted James Brown Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Must have plated Riverside for at least two weeks. Yes
- Cannot staff another server. Yes
- Access to Discord. Yes
- A working microphone. Yes
- Clear understanding of the rules. Yes

Section A: Applicants background

1.1 What is your in - game name? James Brown
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? A year and a half
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:543398710
1.7 What is your Discord? kylem0234
1.8 References? n/a

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1 Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM (Random Death Match) is when you kill a person for no RP reason

Example 1: a PCSO is walking down the road and a thief stabs them to death
Example 2: an officer is on a traffic stop and an uninvolved person comes up and shoots the officer

2.2 Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR (New Life Rule) is when you can't remember or interact with things from your past life for 5 min (gov buildings are excluded from this)

Example 1: a PC is killed at a crate raid then comes back before it is over and kills the thief robbing it
Example 2: a person is killed during a mugging the person that got killed then comes out of spawn and kills the mugger
2.3 Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP (Fear Role Play) is a value of your roleplay characters life you must act as if you are your character IRL and cannot do anything unrealistic

Example 1: 2 people are mugging a PC and the pc pulls out his gun and shoots the muggers
Example 2: a 2 people are trying to rob a man the man then gets in a car and drives off

2.4 What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is the discrimination of a person because of their sexuality or gender.

Example 1: a pc is constantly arresting a person because they are gay
Example 2: a person is being shot at and they call the person shooting at them the f slur

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is discrimination against a person for their race

Example 1: bob is being punched by dan bob then calls dan the n word
Example 2: a pc is arresting hank when asked why hank is being arrested the PC replies with “because he is black”

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6 William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Firstly, I would bring both parties (Joe & William) to a sit and ask for both sides of their story. I then will look in logs and see if he did advert if he did then i will still tell him he cant take NHS cars and i will look at his warns if he has no priors then i will give him a verbal if not then i will warn him accordingly

2.7 Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I bring Joe and William to a sit, I will check logs to see if William adverted PD raid. If William did advertise PD raid then I will look in logs to see where William has killed the people, if his story matches then i will tell Joe that William has broken no rules. But if i find he did not advert then i will warn him for mass RDM

2.8 Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the pavement. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would begin by gathering Joe and William, requesting any available evidence, if possible. If Joe presents cevidence of William violating the (NLR) rule, I would proceed to issue a warning to William for breaching the NLR rule. Additionally, I would verbally warn Joe, reminding him that he is only permitted to build as a "Hobo" on the pavement.
In the absence of any evidence, I would review the logs, specifically examining the time between Joe's and William's kills and their interactions. If it is less than five minutes, I would administer a warning to William for braking the NLR rule.

2.9 William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts "Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes" Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would begin by verifying the timing of William's advertisement for the PD meeting and then compare it to Joe's advertisement. If Joe advertised after William's PD meeting announcement, I would warn him for Mass RDM However, if Joe advertised before William's initial PD announcement, I would refrain from taking any action against Joe.

Section C: Questions

3.1 Why should we choose you over other applicants?
You should choose me over other applicants, because I will be extremely professional when carrying out my duties as a staff member as well as playing a lot. I will also not be bias in any way, shape or form, and always treat everyone with respect and fairness you should also choose me because I have previous staffing experience so I know how to handle most situations
3.2 If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would firstly check the staff handbook to see if the answer im looking for in is there if not then i will DM another staff member that can help me
3.3 Do you have previous experience staffing on servers?
Yes i do

3.4 List three strengths that you have that will help you with staff:
Kindness i play alot helpful and professional always willing to learn

3.5 List three weaknesses that may affect you when you're staff:
I have school so i can't be on 24/7, i sometimes can get overwhelmed, and i can sometimes get a little frustrated (but not offen)

3.6 Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to be staff on the server because I always see a lot of rule breakers and I want to help take action. I also often see the current staff members being overloaded with incoming tickets and people breaking the rules. I want to help them out the best I can, and by being a staff member, I can take action against people breaking the rules.

3.7 Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
No.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Please message Azz on discord for your interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom