Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted jaykay report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member of Staff: jaykay

Member of Staff Rank: trial mod

Date of Incident: 16/05/2021

Information about the incident : was flying with heli jaykay shoots us cuz its too loud

Evidence: [Sun 16/05/2021 02:47:55 PM] CHIEFINS AIR 1 6738 [Police Chief Inspector] was killed by PVT JayKay 4279 [SC019 Private] with

When i shot at the heli i was suited citizen at the time and then a couple if minutes later i switched to sco and because i shot at it minutes before and you crashed it said i killed you as sco because i was sco at that time and also alfred and ghost senpai both saw me as suited (plus i was not staff at that moment)

When i shot at the heli i was suited citizen at the time and then a couple if minutes later i switched to sco and because i shot at it minutes before and you crashed it said i killed you as sco because i was sco at that time and also alfred and ghost senpai both saw me as suited (plus i was not staff at that moment)
doesnt change that you broke the rdm rule

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Accepted.

Disciplinary action will be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom