Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied jewish guy staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Jewish guy
Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator
Date of Incident: 22/4/2022
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So i see that xioans claiming in the discord i have been "punished for crimes against NHS" i have received this warn however Jewish guy didn't make a sit, didn't tp me and ask what i had did nor did he tell me i had been warned. I just check my logs and see i have been warned. Regardless of if i have or haven't done these things why does he think it is ok to warn me when I'm on the server and leave me clueless of it. It seems odd that despite toast making it clear to xioan a few hours before i was warned that there was no way to prove that someone has car bombed. It seems to me that instead of taking the proper actions and trying to resolve the situation he has just took xioans word and warned me. I have dm'd mr Jewish asking him why i wasn't informed i was warned as it seems somewhat unfair to me as i was never given a chance to explain myself or ask what had happened. As someone who was staff before, regardless of the evidence I had I would always bring the accused person and ask for their side as there may have been other factors which had occurred before this incident
Evidence on the incident:
1650654569564.png

I did tp to you but you was afk the whole time I even waited for you but you never came back and I saw a clip of you bombing it I should have jailed you and that's my bad but you was afk for like 5 to 10 minutes

Last edited:
I did tp to you but you was afk the whole time I even waited for you but you never came back and I saw a clip of you bombing it I should have jailed you and that's my bad but you was afk for like 5 to 10 minutes
how long was this after then because i didnt go afk around this time

greg puts props in front so the nhs can't see and you went behind the car because greg was too busy placing props in front and it was only you 2 in there.

Are you denying that you placed the car bomb? Lying will result in an in-game ban for 3 days.
i dont recall saying i deny anything, im just saying in this situation with the evidence provided can anyone see where i place the carbomb

i dont recall saying i deny anything, im just saying in this situation with the evidence provided can anyone see where i place the carbomb
You, Greg and a fellow paramedic were the only ones in the pd garage at the time with me.

The paramedic would definitely not place a car bomb, seriously.

Greg was semi Prop minging and even moved away from my ambulance. Plus I'm definitely sure Greg wouldn't go as far as car bombing NHS vehicles.

Your the only one that was near my vechicle as I even saw you move behind it before gregs Prop minging blocked my line of sight.

From the clip and using simple logic, it really points you as the only culprit

You, Greg and a fellow paramedic were the only ones in the pd garage at the time with me.

The paramedic would definitely not place a car bomb, seriously.

Greg was semi Prop minging and even moved away from my ambulance. Plus I'm definitely sure Greg wouldn't go as far as car bombing NHS vehicles.

Your the only one that was near my vechicle as I even saw you move behind it before gregs Prop minging blocked my line of sight.

From the clip and using simple logic, it really points you as the only culprit
No it doesn’t? Anyone could have placed it just because I was near when you took this clip doesn’t mean I did it

No it doesn’t? Anyone could have placed it just because I was near when you took this clip doesn’t mean I did it
Your kidding right, In the clip you could see nobody else enter and exit the pd garage and the other NHS did not even move.

Overall I'm giving this report a

The fact you did this multiple times is disgraceful and disrespectful towards us NHS going out our way to give free medical services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom