Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Joe Maeza's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Joe Maeza/John smith
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Janurary or feburary i started.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:579931514
1.7 References (if any)? No.

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM is Random murder. Exmaple 1:You walk up to someone and shoot them dead.Example 2:Your friend has been kidnapped and you kill the person without saying counter.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule. Example 1:You get killed and you go back there and that is against the rules.Example 2: You get killed in spawn but since that is spawn you can go there.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fearrp is where 2 or more people have a gun at you(Outnumbered).Example 1:Where you get mugged and there is 2 people there you are under FearRP.Example 2:where you get kidnapped and only 1 person is there you dont have to obey them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is where you are mean to a person because they are in LGBTQ+. Example 1: You keep harrasing someone because they are gay etc. Example 2:You keep killing someone because htey are gay or etc.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Rasicm is where you discriminate against someone because of there race. Example 1: you calling someone rude names because of there race. Example 2: You keep killing someone because they black.

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I shall ask them if there is any proof.And I would look in logs and see he adverted.But i would see he stole a NHS vechile(If you can see that in logs idk).And i would warn him for steling a NHS vechile.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would look at logs to see if he adverted if he did it would be all good but if he didnt then he would be banned (Or warned idk how it works) for MRDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would warn Joe for RDM and i would warn William for revenge RDM.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would Ban him for MRDM.

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?I dont think i should be picked over others but im super proffesnional and I can resolve stuff.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would Call another staff member to help me.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No i don not.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I am Proffesnional,I am willing to ban people if they have broken big rules and im good at resloving stuff.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: If someone is shouting it puts me under pressure, Pretty bad at spelling and I have not good internet.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? Becasue i see people break rules alot so i want to stop this.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No but i sound like a retard sometimes.

Last edited:
-1 If i'm going to be honest, i've never seen you in game but that's just me.

+1 I think your going places with this application, You deserve the World Mate good Luck!

Azz

-1 not seen u in game at all, and app lacks effort.

-1 Haven’t interacted with you enough to judge what kind of person you are, Application lacks detail.

Last edited:

Mozzie

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
My ingame name is Joe Maeza *
I would be vey helpful when it says your in-game name is to put the name you mostly use and what people know you by in the sever. So people can see who you are.

-1 because has broken many rules in NCA and PD meeting broke PTS many times very unprofessional and also blames missclick for stuff that are obviously not i say not fit for the staff team honest opinion

Denied, Improve your activity and your application before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom