Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Johnn's staff app v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Johnn
1.2 How old are you? 22
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Around a year and a half.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:186369727
1.7 References (if any)? N/A

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM - Standing for: Random Death match is you kill someone for no reason. "He was RDM'd"

Example A:
Player A
gets shot by Player B for calling him a "moron", Player B did not advert any warnings and just killed Player A.

Example B:
Player A is driving around when Player B decides to shoot and blow up Player A's car resulting in his death. Player B's reason: "He had a nicer car than mine"

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR - Standing for: New Life Rule is when you go back to your deaths location before the 5 minute NLR timer has expired and/or if you use information from your previous life in your next.

Example A:
Player B gets killed by Player A, Player B angrily returns to the location of his death and yells at Player A.

Example B:
Player B gets told by Player A that Player A is part of the mafia, Player B later gets killed by Player A and Player B in his new life reports Player A to the police saying he's part of the mafia.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is when a player does not fear their life in RP, meta example: 2 Mafia hold guns towards a player and he refuses to follow orders.

Example A:
Player B is held under gun point by 3 Terrorists, they tell him to give them 5000$ and he refuses then later pulls out his own gun while under gunpoint.

Example B:
Player B is in a car driving around fast, Officers get him out of the vehicle and point guns at him, Player B pulls out his own gun and starts shooting and running.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia - When a player targets another player for their sexual preferences.

Example A:
Player B shoots Player A(Male) and kills him for saying he likes men.

Example B:
Player B calls Player A homophobic slurs in chat saying they don't belong in riverside.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is when a player is targetted for their race.

Example A:
Player A says he's black, Player B makes racist remarks and kills him for it.

Example B:
Player B is walking around talking, Player A approaches saying he's Asian, Player B starts making racist sounds and calls Player A racial slurs.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would take them both on top of a roof and ask them to explain to me their sides of the story one at a time. I would then inform William that his actions are partially correct, when carjacking you need to advert. Although you cannot carjack NHS vehicles. I would then check William's previous record, if it's clean I would let him off with a verbal, if it's dirty I would ask Joe if he wants William warned, if yes, I will do so.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would take them both on top of a roof and ask them to explain to me their sides of the story one at a time. I would check if Joe was a Police Officer at the time, if yes I would inform Joe that because it was a PD raid I cannot warn William. If Joe was not on PD at the time I would ask William if he wants Joe warned. If yes, I would do so. Then I would check if the 6 people were also PD or non PD. If 4 or more are Non-PD I would request a 4 week ban on William for MRDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would take them both on top of a roof and ask them to explain to me their sides of the story one at a time. I would then ask for evidence/recording from both sides.
1. I would firstly verbally warn Joe for building on the side walk as you must be a hobo to do so, I would secondly ask Joe if he wants William warned for raiding with no advert (FTA)
, I would thirdly ask William if he wants Joe warned for killing him, I would fourthly ask Joe if he wants William warned for the NLR, RevengeRDM and Selling the drugs as what I assume non-drugdealer

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring Joe up to a roof and inform him that he cannot do major crimes when a PD meeting is live, I would for safety get another staff members opinion and then most probably request a MRDM ban.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I am active, dedicated, know the rules well and easy to talk to.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would request another staff members opinion as they are more experienced than I am.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Good time managament (Activity), Easy to talk to, Calm/Patient.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
Not the best reputation, I focus at 1 problem at a time, I have hockey practice
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I look up to a few staff members and would like something new and exciting, something like a challenge in riverside. I want to help the community by always being there to assist them with Players who do not like to follow the rules.

Have you received any help when creating this application? Nop.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yupp.

Last edited:
+1 He’s an active member of the community, high ranking in departments. Always been a pleasure working along side him in departments and got good roleplay experience. Definitely a good guy?

NEUTRAL
personally, from other people's feedback and from what iv heard he is not a very fair person, and when in high-pressure RP situations he lashes out.
Nothing against the guy just what iv heard and an opinion iv gained. However, i have spoken to him recently and tbh he seems like a pretty chill guy. And those opinions from before aren't adding up.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 372

-1 not a person I'd like to see as staff, Doesn't know the rules well, Bad attitude, posts some very weird/strange stuff in discord sometimes.

Mozzie

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
+1 knows the rules, funny, good at his job

SCO: SUPT, SRO, TST, TTM, CTSFO
NCA: PC
NHS: JR PARAMEDIC
PD: DDM, TSUPT
CHEESE MAFIA: MOZZIE

+1

Active lad and knows the rules well, Would be a great staff member.

Denied - since you have returned to the server, I have received numerous reports of you worrying/stressing over situations that don't concern you... something of which is an issue for a member of staff. For now, I suggest sticking to being higher-up in departments until I can see a clear change in your personality and attitude (in terms of dealing with situations).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom