Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Kieran abusing his senior mod perms/powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Kieran
Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior Mod
Date of Incident: 30/10/22
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: People were RDMing me constantly and RDMing other people. same with prop pushing and entity pushing aswell as other things. He literally didnt do anything for ages. he allowed people to do whatever and then he kicked me for no reason. please Deal with him
Evidence on the incident: x2

Attachments

• unknown (2).png
    unknown (2).png
    53.5 KB · Views: 21
  • kieran kicking me discord 2.png
    kieran kicking me discord 2.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 19
  • kieran kicking me discord.png
    kieran kicking me discord.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
The times u were kicked were for text screen minge, you also received a warning and was told ingame. Go ahead and show some evidence of the supposed RDM and prop push as well please.

Bro you were around the whole time when people were mass RDMing. you did nothing. so dont act like you didnt see it and i made multiple sits that YOU ignored. you spent your time flying around watching people RDM

Plenty of people were banned for mass rdm if u look in logs, and u did say it was me prop pushing and rdming but edited it 13 mins after I replied because u knew ur story made no sense

I didn't edit it at all. you are trying to find a way out and there's no way out. if you read carefully it says that you did nothing about the mass RDM and mass propblock. i made multiple sits about both things and you ignored them all. you are just corrupt and a Terrible Staff member

Lmao he got you there leave kieran alone he got other problems to deal with pretty sure there was other staff aswell stop picking on my boyo
The only thing i Changed was adding more evidence. but like usual he has to bring some simp along to try and help his cause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom