Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied KlevsPlaton Report 2: The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: KlevsPlaton
Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:566792073
Date of Incident: 05/03/2023
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Around 5-10 minutes before my encounter with KlevsPlaton I entered the PD with a police officer and my client, where after I was done I had to go AFK in the Interrogation Room for like 5 minutes, I came back and tried to leave via the bottom garage exit after seeing if the PD had been robbed since I saw a terrorist moments and leaving the PD Armoury I encountered KlevsPlaton who then tried (and failed) to taze me as I ran out of the PD via the back entrance. I had a rude interruption upon my PC which forced me stop and didn't give me back controls for a few seconds which allowed him to arrest me (or cuff me) and take me to the thing where I technically said "Fuck it" and left.
Evidence on the incident: Got it on Clip (guy in the background Is WankyWilly):

Azz

This report has been Denied.

Unfortunately this is a PSD issue. I suggest you get discord and join the Met police if you wan this issue resolved. Do not leave to avoid RP even if the officer is in the wrong, you must resolve it with PSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom