Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied LAMAE PLAYER REPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: Lamae
Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:593331020
Date of Incident: 20/06/23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Yeah so basically this guy has been harassing me for the past 2 hours, he's been getting mad at me for no reason and he has place over 10 hits on me whether he got his friends to place the hits while he was on the hitman job or while he was on the NHS job placing hits on me. I have been constantly dying because of him and he has also tried running me over and telling people to double tap me in the head while on NHS so that he cant revive me.
Evidence on the incident: I would prefer to join in a VC channel and show the clips because I dont have the time to stay editing all the clips as the recording is 50 minutes long. I have also asked a staff member to provide me a picture of the logs but he has denied it, I dont know if anyone else can give me a screenshot but yeah.

this is the person

Attachments

• Screenshot (50).png
    Screenshot (50).png
    478.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot (51).png
    Screenshot (51).png
    516.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot (47).png
    Screenshot (47).png
    1,023.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot (48).png
    Screenshot (48).png
    455.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot (49).png
    Screenshot (49).png
    479.9 KB · Views: 25
this is the person
Yes mate that was after you got done for for harassing me and for corruption in NHS. Plus also that was in private DMS so you cant report me for that on here + its only fortnite dances and a monkeys so I dont see any problem tbh

Yes mate that was after you got done for for harassing me and for corruption in NHS. Plus also that was in private DMS so you cant report me for that on here + its only fortnite dances and a monkeys so I dont see any problem tbh
i can

Hello jercur lamae_games , I am responding to this as I have dealt with you both ingame. In regards to the "targetting" aspect, I did confirm via logs that he was indeed placing multiple hits on you, conflicting with the targetting rule. However, I only gave him a verbal and jailed him due to him not doing this type of thing before. Alongside this, I believe that you somewhat provoked him, this is true with the screenshots above and in this clip here where you rammed his ambulance https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1faSmewcArEDsS/sRKQ2EyIjyLr?invite=cr-MSx0WjMsMTkwNDU3NTU5LA

There were also times where lamae_games disrespected you in chat which I ended up kicking him for. That I cannot defend.

As for lamae_games actions whilst on NHS, he has been blacklisted for corruption.

Overall I believe there to be childish behavior from both parties involved and I believe it's best that you both just avoid each other from now on.
I do not see the necessity for further action to be taken as I've already spoken to Lamae and punished him for some of his wrongdoing. (This is my opinion however and not a ruling, as it's not my place to do so.)

Kind Regards,

Hello jercur lamae_games , I am responding to this as I have dealt with you both ingame. In regards to the "targetting" aspect, I did confirm via logs that he was indeed placing multiple hits on you, conflicting with the targetting rule. However, I only gave him a verbal and jailed him due to him not doing this type of thing before. Alongside this, I believe that you somewhat provoked him, this is true with the screenshots above and in this clip here where you rammed his ambulance https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1faSmewcArEDsS/sRKQ2EyIjyLr?invite=cr-MSx0WjMsMTkwNDU3NTU5LA

There were also times where lamae_games disrespected you in chat which I ended up kicking him for. That I cannot defend.

As for lamae_games actions whilst on NHS, he has been blacklisted for corruption.

Overall I believe there to be childish behavior from both parties involved and I believe it's best that you both just avoid each other from now on.
I do not see the necessity for further action to be taken as I've already spoken to Lamae and punished him for some of his wrongdoing. (This is my opinion however and not a ruling, as it's not my place to do so.)

Kind Regards,
Bumping into an ambulance should not have led to me having more than 10 hits on me from lamae and the constant targettings, I want him warned because he should have gotten a verbal because when I told you that it wasnt just the hits and that he was purposley targetting me with calling me a cunt in the chat and telling people to RDM me. I dont like the fact he gets to walk free after all he's done and yes I did make him more mad by sending him pictures of fortnite dances but that was after.

I will send a video in a minute of him ARDMming me

Would be better if this clip had audio to hear what was said between the both of you.

Evidence on the incident: I would prefer to join in a VC channel and show the clips because I dont have the time to stay editing all the clips as the recording is 50 minutes long. I have also asked a staff member to provide me a picture of the logs but he has denied it, I dont know if anyone else can give me a screenshot but yeah.
It would be best if you uploaded the full unedited video to save you time in editing and also provide full context to the actions of both parties. I refused your request for a copy of the log as A) I already dealt with the incidents ingame B) I did not want the logs to be used without further context i.e. The FULL unedited video of all events that occured. Upon request of a higher ranking staff member I will provide the screenshot of the log.

Would be better if this clip had audio to hear what was said between the both of you.

It would be best if you uploaded the full unedited video to save you time in editing and also provide full context to the actions of both parties. I refused your request for a copy of the log as A) I already dealt with the incidents ingame B) I did not want the logs to be used without further context i.e. The FULL unedited video of all events that occured. Upon request of a higher ranking staff member I will provide the screenshot of the log.
If you want to see the full video message me and ill get in a vc and sharescreen all the parts you want, also why are you taking this player report? I am pretty sure a staff supervisor handles player reports. If you want to see parts of the clip please add me door#2064

here you go mate I dont think spitting on someone can get you killed, ARDM spitting on someone is no valid reason to get stabbed or killed.

If you want to see the full video message me and ill get in a vc and sharescreen all the parts you want, also why are you taking this player report? I am pretty sure a staff supervisor handles player reports. If you want to see parts of the clip please add me door#2064
I am not taking this report, I am responding due to my involvement. As I've said in my previous message
"(This is my opinion however and not a ruling, as it's not my place to do so.)"

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Hello,
Can you please send evidence in DM’s for me to get more context on this report.
From what I can see so far there are very clearly 2 sides to this story.

Hello,
Can you please send evidence in DM’s for me to get more context on this report.
From what I can see so far there are very clearly 2 sides to this story.
Yeah I cant send the clip its around an hour long if you want to see the parts were I interact with him illgradly share screen to you but I am not gonna spend an hour trimming the clips and stuff

Yeah I cant send the clip its around an hour long if you want to see the parts were I interact with him illgradly share screen to you but I am not gonna spend an hour trimming the clips and stuff
you could cut the clips to make me look worse then i was

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Denied

Antagonising someone that you claim has harassed you and then proceeding to get them banned from the departments they hold a rank in (which you have previously admitted to) is not the way for you to have dealt with it. If you are experiencing issues with a player then allow staff to deal with it.

As I explained, Raful dealt with it appropriately and if it is to happen again Lamae will be dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom