Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied lamae staff app 2 copy and paste from old one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Lamae
1.2 How old are you? 13-14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? I am fluent in english
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:593331020
1.7 What is your Discord? lamae#5023
1.8 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM is when you random kill someone.
1st example is joe our guy is just walking and then a civilian walks up to him and shoots him.

2nd example is Sam is a shop owner and he is making the shop but then a cop comes and kills him.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR or new life rule is when you die or switch to a new job you cant touch speak or do anything with a person that was where you died also you cant go back to the same place for five minutes.
1st example is joe got killed and he went back to the same place as soon as he can.

2nd example is Sam has swapped jobs and then he walks to the place where he was 40 seconds ago.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP, or Fear Roleplay, is a term commonly used in roleplaying games, particularly in the context of multiplayer online games. It refers to a rule or principle that players should adhere to in order to enhance immersion and realism by realistically displaying fear or avoiding situations that would realistically invoke fear in their characters.

In FearRP, players are expected to roleplay their character's fear and act in a manner that is consistent with their character's emotions and instincts in dangerous or threatening situations. By doing so, players contribute to a more realistic and immersive experience for themselves and others.

Here are two examples of FearRP in action:

1. In a zombie apocalypse game, a player's character is exploring an abandoned building when suddenly a group of zombies emerges from a dark corridor. Instead of confidently fighting or disregarding the danger, the player immediately portrays their character's fear by freezing in place, screaming, or attempting to flee. They prioritize survival over confronting the zombies head-on, thus demonstrating FearRP.

2. In a medieval fantasy roleplaying game, a player's character is confronted by a powerful enemy knight. The knight, with a menacing presence and a weapon drawn, demands the player's character to surrender. Instead of bravely standing their ground or trying to engage in combat, the player's character shows fear by trembling, dropping their weapon, and pleading for mercy or compliance. They acknowledge the realistic power dynamic and danger of the situation, adhering to FearRP principles.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is when you hate people that is apart of LBGTQ+
An example Jake is saying gay people are the worst.
Another example John says to Frank fuck the gay people

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is believing a certain race is better

1st example Jake says to Frank all black people suck
2nd example Jake says to Frank the N word
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William stealing an NHS member's vehicle without advert and Joe reporting him for failing to advert carjack:

1. I would teleport both William and Joe to a neutral location, such as a rooftop, to ensure their safety during the investigation.
  2. I would listen to William's explanation for not adverting carjack and hear Joe's side of the story as well.
  3. If there is sufficient evidence, such as witness statements or server logs, confirming that William did indeed carjack the vehicle without advert, I would warn or take appropriate action against William based on the server's rules and guidelines regarding carjacking.
  4. I would inform Joe about the outcome of the investigation and the action taken.
2.7: Joe reporting William for shooting at him without reason, while William claims to have adverted a PD raid and killed 6 people:

1. I would teleport both Joe and William to a safe location, such as a rooftop, to ensure their safety during the investigation.
  2. I would carefully listen to both Joe and William's accounts of the situation and gather any available evidence, such as witness statements or server logs.
  3. If there is evidence supporting William's claim of adverted PD raid and legitimate kills, I would consider the situation as part of in-game dynamics and determine if any excessive force was used by William.
  4. If William's actions are deemed excessive or violate server rules, I would warn or take appropriate action against William accordingly.
  5. I would inform Joe about the investigation's findings and the action taken.
2.8: Joe, a drug dealer, building a base on the sidewalk, and William raiding the base without advert, resulting in Joe killing William, who later retaliates and kills Joe:

1. I would teleport both Joe and William to a secure area away from their original conflict zone.
  2. I would listen to their explanations regarding the situation, paying attention to the events
  3. If it is confirmed that Joe built a base on the sidewalk, which is against server rules, I would warn or take appropriate action against Joe for the violation.
  4. I would address William's raid without advert and killing Joe in response, considering if his actions were proportional or excessive based on server guidelines.
  5. If William's actions are deemed excessive or violate server rules, I would warn or take appropriate action against William accordingly.
  6. I would inform both players about the investigation's findings and the actions taken.
2.9: William, a Police Commander, hosting a meeting with an advert indicating no major crimes, while Joe advertises bombing and kills 10 people:

1. I would teleport both William and Joe to a safe location away from the affected area.
  2. I would listen to William's explanation regarding the purpose of the meeting and his advert, as well as Joe's reasoning for the bombing advert.
  3. If it is established that William's advert clearly stated no major crimes and Joe's action of bombing resulted in multiple deaths, I would consider it a violation of server rules.
  4. I would take appropriate action against Joe for the bombing and killing, which may include a ban or other punitive measures based on the severity of the violation.
  5. I would inform William about the outcome of the investigation and the action taken against Joe.
Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I have a clear understanding of the rules and I think equality should happen more.
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No I do not.
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Reaction times, Intuitive, smart
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
tired a lot, Loud, being friends with Q1
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to make this server better.
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
ADHD

Have you received any help when creating this application? No I haven't.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? No I do not.

-1 I don't believe you would make a suitable fit for the staff team, not a bad person by any means just not the type of person for staff with my interactions with you

• Not suitable for staff.
  • Quite toxic and irresponsible.
  • Not mature.
Due to these reasons, I am deciding to put a -1 on your application.

john fries

-1, You have failed to follow the first rule when making a staff application. - Do not copy your application from a previously written one. I'd also like to add, I haven't seen you active in ages, although this could just be me.

-1, You have failed to follow the first rule when making a staff application. - Do not copy your application from a previously written one. I'd also like to add, I haven't seen you active in ages, although this could just be me.
im sorry about my inactivaty

-1 I don't believe you would make a suitable fit for the staff team, not a bad person by any means just not the type of person for staff with my interactions with you
i am very sorry about how you feel about me i will try and make my self better

JSR

-1 You copied your old application, I've never seen you in game.

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Denied

The first rule for staff applications is to not copy and paste previous applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom