Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Lamae's staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Lamae
1.2 How old are you? 13-14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? I am fluent in english
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:593331020
1.7 What is your Discord? lamae#5023
1.8 References (if any)? assassin

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM is when you random kill someone.
1st example is joe our guy is just walking and then a civilian walks up to him and shoots him.

2nd example is Sam is a shop owner and he is making the shop but then a cop comes and kills him.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR or new life rule is when you die or switch to a new job you cant touch speak or do anything with a person that was where you died also you cant go back to the same place for five minutes.
1st example is joe got killed and he went back to the same place as soon as he can.

2nd example is Sam has swapped jobs and then he walks to the place where he was 40 seconds ago.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP, or Fear Roleplay, is a term commonly used in roleplaying games, particularly in the context of multiplayer online games. It refers to a rule or principle that players should adhere to in order to enhance immersion and realism by realistically displaying fear or avoiding situations that would realistically invoke fear in their characters.

In FearRP, players are expected to roleplay their character's fear and act in a manner that is consistent with their character's emotions and instincts in dangerous or threatening situations. By doing so, players contribute to a more realistic and immersive experience for themselves and others.

Here are two examples of FearRP in action:

1. In a zombie apocalypse game, a player's character is exploring an abandoned building when suddenly a group of zombies emerges from a dark corridor. Instead of confidently fighting or disregarding the danger, the player immediately portrays their character's fear by freezing in place, screaming, or attempting to flee. They prioritize survival over confronting the zombies head-on, thus demonstrating FearRP.

2. In a medieval fantasy roleplaying game, a player's character is confronted by a powerful enemy knight. The knight, with a menacing presence and a weapon drawn, demands the player's character to surrender. Instead of bravely standing their ground or trying to engage in combat, the player's character shows fear by trembling, dropping their weapon, and pleading for mercy or compliance. They acknowledge the realistic power dynamic and danger of the situation, adhering to FearRP principles.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is when you hate people that is apart of LBGTQ+
An example Jake is saying gay people are the worst.
Another example John says to Frank fuck the gay people

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is believing a certain race is better

1st example Jake says to Frank all black people suck
2nd example Jake says to Frank the N word
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William stealing an NHS member's vehicle without advert and Joe reporting him for failing to advert carjack:

1. I would teleport both William and Joe to a neutral location, such as a rooftop, to ensure their safety during the investigation.
  2. I would listen to William's explanation for not adverting carjack and hear Joe's side of the story as well.
  3. If there is sufficient evidence, such as witness statements or server logs, confirming that William did indeed carjack the vehicle without advert, I would warn or take appropriate action against William based on the server's rules and guidelines regarding carjacking.
  4. I would inform Joe about the outcome of the investigation and the action taken.
2.7: Joe reporting William for shooting at him without reason, while William claims to have adverted a PD raid and killed 6 people:

1. I would teleport both Joe and William to a safe location, such as a rooftop, to ensure their safety during the investigation.
  2. I would carefully listen to both Joe and William's accounts of the situation and gather any available evidence, such as witness statements or server logs.
  3. If there is evidence supporting William's claim of adverted PD raid and legitimate kills, I would consider the situation as part of in-game dynamics and determine if any excessive force was used by William.
  4. If William's actions are deemed excessive or violate server rules, I would warn or take appropriate action against William accordingly.
  5. I would inform Joe about the investigation's findings and the action taken.
2.8: Joe, a drug dealer, building a base on the sidewalk, and William raiding the base without advert, resulting in Joe killing William, who later retaliates and kills Joe:

1. I would teleport both Joe and William to a secure area away from their original conflict zone.
  2. I would listen to their explanations regarding the situation, paying attention to the events
  3. If it is confirmed that Joe built a base on the sidewalk, which is against server rules, I would warn or take appropriate action against Joe for the violation.
  4. I would address William's raid without advert and killing Joe in response, considering if his actions were proportional or excessive based on server guidelines.
  5. If William's actions are deemed excessive or violate server rules, I would warn or take appropriate action against William accordingly.
  6. I would inform both players about the investigation's findings and the actions taken.
2.9: William, a Police Commander, hosting a meeting with an advert indicating no major crimes, while Joe advertises bombing and kills 10 people:

1. I would teleport both William and Joe to a safe location away from the affected area.
  2. I would listen to William's explanation regarding the purpose of the meeting and his advert, as well as Joe's reasoning for the bombing advert.
  3. If it is established that William's advert clearly stated no major crimes and Joe's action of bombing resulted in multiple deaths, I would consider it a violation of server rules.
  4. I would take appropriate action against Joe for the bombing and killing, which may include a ban or other punitive measures based on the severity of the violation.
  5. I would inform William about the outcome of the investigation and the action taken against Joe.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I have a clear understanding of the rules and I think equality should happen more.
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No I do not.
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Reaction times, Intuitive, smart
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
tired a lot, Loud, being friends with Q1
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to make this server better.
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
ADHD

Have you received any help when creating this application? No I haven't.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? No I do not.

Last edited:

john fries

-1 After both playing with you and seeing you in-game, I feel as if you are too immature to be part of staff. On the last part of the application you stated that one of your weaknesses is "Being friends with Q1", I feel as if this further shows your immaturity. I have a suspicion that in your Definitions and Critical thinking part of the application, you might have used a chatbot to produce an answer. The detail is there, but not really on the right thing.

Edit: Further looking into your application, You also didn't provide your age, just a range. Which is it, 13 or 14?

I apologise if it seems as if I am nit-picking but feel like there are a fair few errors that should've been polished up!

-1 After both playing with you and seeing you in-game, I feel as if you are too immature to be part of staff. On the last part of the ag partpplication you stated that one of yoht have used a chatbot to produce an answer. The detail is there, but not really on the right thing.ur weaknesses is "Being friends with Q1", I feelhis rt as if ther shows your immaturity. I have a suspicion that in your Definitions and Critical thinkin of the application, you migfu

Edit: Further looking into your application, You also didn't provide your age, just a range. Which is it, 13 or 14?

I apologise if it seems as if I am nit-picking but feel like there are a fair few errors that should've been polished up!
I'm sorry my immaturity is just mainly my ADHD I am sorry about how you think of me but if I do become a admin I will change even if I don't I will change for the better.

Dear Lamae,

I believe you are unfit for the staff team and I do not believe you would agree with the reason for my belief but to make it simple I have made a list for you to easily read as to why I am putting a negative response on your staff application today.

The reasons for my view are:

1. The sentence used in the job title application strongly indicated AI composition. The use of statements such as "FearRP is a term commonly used in roleplaying games" and "In a zombie apocalypse game" show that this application doesn't seem to be made for the server and is possibly made by an AI bot such as ChatGPT. Furthermore, even if this isn't made by an AI, the application in general feels like it isn't written by you and isn't written with the server in mind.
  2. Secondly, I don't feel like you are fit to be a part of the staff team; The reason I believe this is because on multiple occasions I've seen you be overall "mingy" whilst playing as your favourite role in NHS. Whilst on NHS you proceeded to microphone spam the radio on multiple occasions which shows immaturity and a general lack of concern for the community. You hurt many peoples ears that day. (Even after we asked you to stop.)
  3. You are well known rule breaker within the community. Looking at public information found within our discord I can see your 3 most recent punishments were all on the same day! You received 2 warnings for RDM and 1 warning for improper usage of props during a raid within just over 3 hours. That doesn't give me the confidence your ready for staff especially since these were all from 5 days ago.
  4. You seem to be lacking basic maturity that is needed for the staff team. All of my interactions with you in-game were you either whining or acting like a 6 year old. (Almost like you were Autismo Marley's Cousin) This view is seen by a lot of people within the server and I believe its a personal issue you need to work on. (Especially if you are 13-14 which I do highly doubt based on your actions)

This list goes to show the many reasons as why I wouldn't particularly enjoy for you to be representing a staff team which holds itself to high standards. If you feel any of my comments are false feel free to reply however I most likely won't reply in a timely manner.

All the best,
Neuro

john fries

Dear Lamae,

I believe you are unfit for the staff team and I do not believe you would agree with the reason for my belief but to make it simple I have made a list for you to easily read as to why I am putting a negative response on your staff application today.

1. The sentence used in the job title application strongly indicated AI composition. The use of statements such as "FearRP is a term commonly used in roleplaying games" and "In a zombie apocalypse game" show that this application doesn't seem to be made for the server and is possibly made by an AI bot such as ChatGPT. Furthermore, even if this isn't made by an AI, the application in general feels like it isn't written by you and isn't written with the server in mind.
  2. Secondly, I don't feel like you are fit to be a part of the staff team; The reason I believe this is because on multiple occasions I've seen you be overall "mingy" whilst playing as your favourite role in NHS. Whilst on NHS you proceeded to microphone spam the radio on multiple occasions which shows immaturity and a general lack of concern for the community. You hurt many peoples ears that day. (Even after we asked you to stop.)
  3. You are well known rule breaker within the community. Looking at public information found within our discord I can see your 3 most recent punishments were all on the same day! You received 2 warnings for RDM and 1 warning for improper usage of props during a raid within just over 3 hours. That doesn't give me the confidence your ready for staff especially since these were all from 5 days ago.
  4. You seem to be lacking basic maturity that is needed for the staff team. All of my interactions with you in-game were you either whining or acting like a 6 year old. (Almost like you were Autismo Marley's Cousin) This view is seen by a lot of people within the server and I believe its a personal issue you need to work on. (Especially if you are 13-14 which I do highly doubt based on your actions)
This list goes to show the many reasons as why I wouldn't particularly enjoy for you to be representing a staff team which holds itself to high standards. If you feel any of my comments are false feel free to reply however I most likely won't reply in a timely manner.

All the best,
Neuro
Completely, agree with this!

Adding on to my previous statement. I would like to retract my opinion that Lamae had used ChatGPT; The reason for this retraction is that after testing ChatGPT it had provided me with a almost flawless staff application which actually refers to Garry's Mod and not zombie games. I am sorry to anyone who participated in developing ChatGPT and give my deepest apologies for any offense regarding your AI project which is very talented.

Hey Lamae, I know that we are good friends but sadly I am not going to +1 your application. There are many reasons behind this;

- Your are quite immature sometimes.
- I do not believe that you are fit for staff.
- You do not understand the rules very well.

I wish you the best of luck lamae.

To be honest, I don't really know you, might have seen you might have not, but all I can say is that Section C is a little poor on the answers and It could have been better in my opinion, but anyways good luck.

+1 obviously didnt use chatgpt because its too bad and calling it made using chatgpt would be a insult to chatgpt

your not fluent too
yes i am

Dear Lamae,

All the best,
Neuro

k

Dear Lamae,

All the best,
Neuro
I ain’t reading allat 🗣️🗣️

after working with and supervising this man with the nhs. i well and truly believe he is a perfect role model for what a admin shouldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom