Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Leeroy - Extreme Unprofessionalism and abuse of power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Leeroy
Member(s) of staff's rank: Super Admin/Senior Admin
Date of Incident:24/04/2022
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:

Before this incident started, i was complaining about a serious doxxing/harrasment issue in the general chat while staff refused to remove the image in question even after dm'd evidence screenshots containing proof it was me.

Afterwards in anger I posted a "kys" gif out of anger and was muted for it even though i have been told by other staff and users that "kys" is not a death threat.

In anger I complained to Leeroy about this behaviour and how something as serious as taking irl images and harassing me/mocking me with edits are. In response he instead posted unrelated gifs and changed the subject towards myself being a furry.

Afterwards i let slip a comment out of irritation about refunding my donation and writing a staff report, in which in response leeroy countered by banning my forum account. Afterwards I decided in anger to respond by posting the logs of the dm to expose to fzn and jabbers this behaviour in where leeroy decided to then globally ban me not only from the main discord, but the PD, NHS and LM ones.

Words cant describe how disgusting thia behaviour is and i am including every piece of evidence i have on hand.

Evidence on the incident:

I must apologise as this happened some days ago and the anger this left me I may got things incorrect.

Also no idea how long my forum ban was for but if it was a permanent and a staff unbanned me, I must thank you for doing so to allow me to file this complaint

I think that I can speak on behalf of the majority within the community...

Since you began to truly start having conversations and engage with the community, it has been complaint after complaint. The thing is, these complaints aren't even valid or to what any civilised individual would deem as 'normal'. I'd wake up to see a spam of messages about someone "fur bashing" you, insulting you for being a "furry" or whatever other things said or done which make you assume you have the right to spam cringe-worthy content in my DMs.

I would like to point out a vast amount of complaints from you is for 'doxxing', yet you literally have just shared pictures of your face and Facebook in this report:

1651088862591.png

A large part of it is that I cannot even block you, simply because I need to moderate the daily arguments you cause in the Discord. I feel as though that someone who is almost 30 years old should not be playing online, preaching to kids about 'fur-related' content, or spamming my DMs with lots and lots of cringe.

So, replying to you with funny looking GIFs to see you have hilarious replies was entertainment for me. So, that's the only simple explanation I have.

I think that I can speak on behalf of the majority within the community...

Since you began to truly start having conversations and engage with the community, it has been complaint after complaint. The thing is, these complaints aren't even valid or to what any civilised individual would deem as 'normal'. I'd wake up to see a spam of messages about someone "fur bashing" you, insulting you for being a "furry" or whatever other things said or done which make you assume you have the right to spam cringe-worthy content in my DMs.

I would like to point out a vast amount of complaints from you is for 'doxxing', yet you literally have just shared pictures of your face and Facebook in this report:

View attachment 1167

A large part of it is that I cannot even block you, simply because I need to moderate the daily arguments you cause in the Discord. I feel as though that someone who is almost 30 years old should not be playing online, preaching to kids about 'fur-related' content, or spamming my DMs with lots and lots of cringe.

So, replying to you with funny looking GIFs to see you have hilarious replies was entertainment for me. So, that's the only simple explanation I have.

Because i had to share pure evidence of it being me, I also asked you to politely to stop posting with them gifs, including that dog one which was pretty diosgusting for you to post.

preaching to kids about 'fur-related' content
You mean like how you, buggzy etc asked me to explain it?

spamming my DMs with lots and lots of cringe.
Yes i agree i did spam and take things too far but i was extremely uncomfortable with these images taken from my (and possible familie's facebook pages and being used/edited to harrase/humuliate me.

More entertaining than sorting this harassment, how not only staff didn't step in to remove the images when told privately it was me to keep it safe? You really think that instead of helping a user who even went as far to support the server?

Yes i overreacted, yes the threat to report you and refund my donations was uncalled for.

All i want is this use of irl images of me to STOP

Because the member of staff who approved it is not following forum rules is why. you were not part of the DM/messages towards Leeroy or related to this report. Stop replying please.

Because the member of staff who approved it is not following forum rules is why. you were not part of the DM/messages towards Leeroy or related to this report. Stop replying please.
Bitch shut the fuck up, you are a 30 year old man talking about your furry fantasies to mostly minors on a Garry's mod server, and than cry that people are calling you out on your weird behaviour. Realise this is the fucking internet and people will take the piss out of you. And +1 to the top don who is accepting me requests to reply absolute legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom