Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Lenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Lenny
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:179596869
Date of ban issue: Idfk
Member of staff: Moos
Ban reason (screenshot): 1689793197621.png
Why should we unban you?: Hey, I'm gonna go out in say it. I fucked up big time and as a former staff member I knew what would happen if I did what I did but I did it anyways. I understand the punishment was given rightfully and I get that and I don't expect to be let off, but I am asking for SOME forgiveness. I know I'm in the wrong here and I'm on this ice by asking this but I was hoping I could be put on parole. Ik I haven't served eternity but I'm hoping Moos or who ever deals with this appeal will allow me to make a deal with them, 3 months (or how ever long) parole, 1 warn and back to perma no appeal. I also know I'm not liked in the community so it would be quite the challenge for me. I truly just wanna try the new Riverside 3.0 and explore. I'm not intending on coming back. Just hoping I can looks around and try some of the new features. So even if it's a unban for a week. I'll take whatever I can get.

-Yours Sincerely Lenny.

You're Banned for a reason, this is due to your actions and attempting to harm the server. I don't think an unban should be put in place for you to "explore the map" Your also ex-staff, meaning that you knew the consequences of breaking the rule, but you chose to still commit to break the rules, this showing that you cannot be trusted and also showing that you are immature when it comes to taking responsibility

Last edited:

Azz

Unfortunately we don't tolerate server crashing attempts.
Like you said you'll only be back for a week meaning your likely to not be bothered about staying so surely your won't bebothered about following the rules either.

For that reason this appeal is Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom