Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Leon on Duty Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Leon
Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior Mod
Date of Incident:6/25/2023
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was mugged by someone which only gave me 6 seconds, when I was brought to the sit leon checked and the guy killed me 6 seconds in. He brings him and he says he killed me because I wouldn't give money, and changed his story multiple times.

Leon then said there was no "Proof" or evidence of the mugging happening and returned them instantly after they saw the person they brought. I asked to speak to another staff member about it because it was very confusing when they can view when people die, I was up against a wall despite the person saying I "ran" away.

Leon refused to check that, and refused to take any other information on the situation and sling shot me off to spawn, and scoffed saying "Good luck" after I said I'd like to speak with another staff member.
------------------

Over all I'm not really sure why he wasn't warned for rdm seeing how leon sling shot me to spawn and scoffed with rude remarks, additionally, refusing to check the log where it shows you died which other mods have used before.

I was clearly rdm'd and the person lied and did NOT receive a warning. Respite me only having 6 seconds, and dying in a corner where there is no way I could have ran, nor was he accepting or asking of any evidence such as a recording etc.

Not really sure why Leon is rushing sits like this, it just makes the community look like they have snobs as staff members who have bias towards there friends. There was clear evidence I was rdm'd but I was instead ignored and had the sit rushed and them returned.

Its one thing to explain the situation, though Leon acted rude and seemed like they just wanted to rush through the sit as other people have commented about him while I was on the server by another staff member which apologized for his behavior that happened with another sit a bit prior to this situation.
---------------
The person who killed me was named Liam (STEAM_0:1:579062418)

This person has a extensive history of RDM warns and bans, and Mass RDM bans and warns.

So they failed to even give the time to check this persons history. With MULTIPLE 5+ week bans on them for the exact reason they killed me today.

Leon made the sit feel very rushed and really made it feel like he didn't care at all. Because this person was his friend, and he was extreamly bias.

Last edited:
1687722360321.png
I find this to be rather offensive, I have played the server for 2 years now and in that time i have received 3 warns which were valid/not removed. I have never been banned from the server and i have never spoken to you before this. I think it is wrong you are making things up about me in an attempt to strengthen your argument versus Leon. In regards to this situation, i mugged you with an advert and you refused to give me the money, i am aware it was under 10 seconds however i shot you as you directly refused to follow my demands.
Me and Leon are also not "friends" so im not sure where you have pulled this from.

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for making this report, first of all I would like to apologise if I came across as rude, I was under a lot of pressure at the time with 4 other sits and someone Mass RDMing shortly before.

The reason for me saying good luck was due to me trying to find another staff member to take over Staff On Duty but no one replying in staff chat at the time and so therefore it didn't seen realistic to me to be able to get through to someone else when I couldn't myself, I was not trying to be rude when I made this statement.

In the case of the actual sit I took both accounts however logs were not rendering at the time so I was unable to confirm either sides of the story so the most reasonable and time effective solution which I saw was to give out a verbal warning to Liam, who for the record is not my friend, and continue watching him as well as assisting other members of the community.

In short I had been on SOD for 3 hours and had just had to deal with a mass rdmer and have 4 outstanding sits with logs playing up, due to those factors as well as the fact no other staff members were responding at the time I gave out a verbal warning and reassured you that I would keep an eye on him and moved on to deal with the other sits.

Again I would like to apologise if I came across as rude however with the factors listed above I would say I would take the same course of action again if I were to deal with the same situation with the same circumstances.

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Thank you both for making contributions to this report thread. Rest assured I have read through both accounts and can see both sides. I can tell you Truth that Leon did try to get another staff member to help him on the evening in question.

At the end of the day, it is entirely up to the SOD to decide whether to give, and which punishment to dish out. Staff are also advised to only give a punishment if they are absolutely sure that the person should be. You don't seem like the type of person who goes out deliberately to get people warned etc. I'm sure you understand that staff have to be fair and make sure everyone has a good experience.

Leon will be spoken to and lightly supervised to make sure that he is upholding our tight standards of professionalism.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom