Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Lucifer Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Lucifer
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yeah
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 1 year+
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yeah
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:196878866
1.7 References (if any)? King Et, Ghost1, autobans

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Rdm is known as random death match where no rp is present. Examples are if Timmy on his custom job kills bob due to the fact he crossed the road and another example would be a gun dealer kills a police officer because he looked at him funny. In both examples RDM has been committed as there was no valid reason for the kills and no RP has been initiated.
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
Nlr Is the new life rule which means no player can return to their original death and interact with their previous life for up to 5 minutes e.g if billy dies at a bank raid he cannot participate in this raid again after dying. another example is if pronto is killed in a mugging he may not seek revenge and kill the player once he respawns as he is interacting with his previous life
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRp is when your characters life must be valued during situations where u are unarmed or outnumbered, for example if poppy is mugged by jamal and raquish and they are both armed with glocks poppy must listen to the commands and cannot draw a weapon or run away. Another example is if Trevor Is unarmed and Lee pulls out an Lr-300 whilst carjacking him but trevor proceeds to enter the vehicle and drive away
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is when anyone who identifies within LGBTQ+ is discriminated against, For example if susan is killed beacuse she is gay. Another example is if Quaky kills beonica because she is transgender
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is discrimination against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, for example if an individual kills jamal because his character is black in game, another example is if pumpy calls another player a ni**er in game
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will first bring Joe somewhere without interruptions and get his side of the story i will then check logs to ensure he has adverted carjack to assure joe he did in fact carjack i will then bring William and inform him carjacking an nhs vehicle is prohibited and he is not to do it again and i will jail him for 100 seconds ensuring he has time ot read the rules thoroughly
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will first bring Joe to hear his side of the story and i will then check logs to see where joe has died and if it was in fact within Pd i will check logs to ensure an advert for Pd raid was used by William and that william has not killed anyone outside of PD If william has adverted Pd raid i will inform Joe william has adverted Pd raid and return him, however if william did not advert Pd raid i will bring him to hear his side of the story and use my own judgement to dictate wether willaim had a valid reason such as he thought he had adverted pd raid but accidently posted it in ooc instead or if he was just trolling i will then give him a suitable punishment for his actions
2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
firstly i will bring joe and william somewhere without interruptions and hear both sides of the story i will proceed to inform joe he cannot build on the side of the road and check his warns to see if this is a continuing problem i will then check logs to see if william has adverted raid and inform him there was no advert present and he cannot break NLR i will also check his warns to see if this is a continuing problem and i will tell william to give any profit he made back to joe from the raid
2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will first bring joe to hear his side of the story and if he had seen the advert if i deem he did in fact intend to break the rules or intentially ignore the advert i will warn joe for failing to follow the no major crimes rule and potentially warn him for interrupting a meeting if the bombing took place within the meeting

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
i have been staff previously and have learnt a lot of this experience such as how to handle situations and reasonable punishments. I am also usally active during the morning and towards the night where no staff can be present ensuring staff is mostly on all day
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
i would contact a higher ranking staff member in game if there was one and receive advice on how to deal with the situation if no staff was online i would seek guidance through the discord staff group
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
i have previously been staff on this server and have mentored other staff members
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Active very often during the day, i have a calm personality where i am not agitated easily and i am friendly towards new and old players
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
work can sometimes get in the way, i am not higher up in any dept which i plan to change and i need to build more bonds with the comminity which i amm cuurently doing
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
i want to be a staff member as i see alot of new players joining as the server has been getting alot more active and sometimes staff cannot be present to help them and they end up breaking the rules very often so i would like to be there to help them out and also just build the relations between the community and staff aand create a friendly environment as well as a fair game to everyone
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
no

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yeah

+1 changing my vote to a +1 since I’ve think you’ve proven by activity and professionalism in departments im sure your fit for staff now

Last edited:
+0 was very good at his job in the past when he was staff I dont see no issue with him continues to follow the rules but hes recently just came back to the server so i dont think he ready yet + the fact that theres a couple changes on the rules from then and now
Not a lot has changed since my last staff placement, the rules have had minor changes including vdm, Arthur’s mansion, and slight change to the NLR rule other than that the server is essentially the same and with my experience and many hours spent on riverside I have built bonds with players and I know who has intention to roleplay and who just wants to prop block the tunnel towards vauxall I have seen previous staff members becoming staff once more so I have already established bonds with them and believe I would be a great fit to the riverside staff team.

Thanks for the feedback 👍

Not a lot has changed since my last staff placement, the rules have had minor changes including vdm, Arthur’s mansion, and slight change to the NLR rule other than that the server is essentially the same and with my experience and many hours spent on riverside I have built bonds with players and I know who has intention to roleplay and who just wants to prop block the tunnel towards vauxall I have seen previous staff members becoming staff once more so I have already established bonds with them and believe I would be a great fit to the riverside staff team.

Thanks for the feedback 👍
i also believe you will be great fit to be back on the staff team but there is also a new warn system

i also believe you will be great fit to be back on the staff team but there is also a new warn system
Cheers mate and yeah ik warm system is definitely better now especially for new players

+1
I was in the call during his TSUPT interview and he seemed like a genuinely nice guy. I'm pretty sure he was staff before hand and believe he deserves another shot.

neutral, from reading over your application you are definitely in depth with the rules, but I don't think I've seen much of you, if I see more of you ingame id be more than happy to give you a +1

neutral, from reading over your application you are definitely in depth with the rules, but I don't think I've seen much of you, if I see more of you ingame id be more than happy to give you a +1
I appreciate your feedback however I am on everyday as seen by activity checks and rank requests in various discord channels. I believe I have seen u once in game and a few times on sod I will try interact with you more if I see u in game appreciate your comment though.
Thanks👍

Azz

+1
Great knowledge of the rules, Active and is friendly towards players.

Changing to a +1 i have stood around him while he has been talking to people and can easily say he is very friendly with the community and i think that attitude would make him a good fit for staff
GoodLuck

JJE

decent guy, looks very fit for staff. overall big +1

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom