Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Lzay's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Lzay ( Usually Matt Dove )
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Around 1 year
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547320516
1.7 References (if any)? Dolphin + Badderman

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM (Random Death Match) is when someone is killed without reasoning. Example 1: Jim was walking down the street when bobby stabbed him for no reason.
Example 2: Tiffany called Brittany a slur so Brittany killed Tiffany without a reason.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR (New Life Rule) is when somebody is killed and then returns to the situation/area within 5 minutes.
Example 1: Albert was killed by Ivan and then Albert came back and killed Ivan for revenge, Which is NLR.
Example 2: Jack's Friend was arrested so Jack decided to counter arrest but he died but he returned and try to counter arrest again.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRp is when you're out numbered by people with firearms , So you have to follow their instructions.
Example 1: Jim is being mugged by 2 individuals with guns whilst he is being mugged he pulls out a Glock and starts shooting.
Example 2: Jenny is being kidnapped with individuals with guns but she runs away.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when you discriminate against someone because of their sexuality.
Example 1: Connor had a very squeaky voice so Bob called him gay.
Example 2: Adam is in a knife fight with Garry and Garry wins the knife fight , Adam rages and called him a gay retard.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when someone is discriminated due to their race.
Example 1: Edward walks down the street Screaming the N word.
Example 2: Jessica is at a NHS meeting but the higher up wouldn't promote her due to her race.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Firstly, I would take both of them to a non roleplay area so there would be no interruptions and then I would ask William why he has stolen a NHS vehicle, after having a chat with him I would warn him for stealing NHS vehicles. I would jail him for 5 minutes and to tell him to do !motd and read over the rules then I would return Joe back to his original position.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Firstly I would bring them to a non roleplay area, then I would check logs to see if Joe actually killed William I would then check advert logs to see if William adverted PD raid, if William had adverted PD raid I would then return both of them to their original positions. However, if William did not advert I would then ban him for MassRDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Firstly I would bring both of them to a non roleplay area, I would then inform Joe he that he is not allowed to build his base on the sidewalk, Then I would check advert Logs to see if William adverted raid if he failed to advert raid I would then warn him for failure to advert and NLR. However, If he did advert I would just warn him for NLR and RDM because he went back and killed him.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Firstly I would bring both of them to a non roleplay area, Then I ask a higher up to ban Jihad for MassRDM since you cannot bomb during a PD meeting,
Then I would return William to his original position.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should choose me over other applicants because I'm very active and I can handle situations with ease.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask a another staff member.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes a little bit nothing major, Enough to know the commands and how to handle situations.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I love challenges, I'm active most of the time and I have good communication skills.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I can be lazy at times, I can sometimes loose my patience and I can't always be on because I have school.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I would like to be a staff member because I feel I could make Riverside Roleplay a better place by trying to limit the amount of mingers that we get on the server.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes , feel free to ask me anything.

JSR

+1 Recently started playing with him in game and have had no bad issues with him. Great quality application.

Last edited:

ouwd411

Trial-Moderator
Staff Member
Lack of detail
Listing being lazy as a weakness is not a good start

You listed liking a challenge but also listed you have little patience
Not really seen that much

Lack of detail
Listing being lazy as a weakness is not a good start

You listed liking a challenge but also listed you have little patience
Not really seen that much
Thank you for your response, I'm trying to work on my Laziness.

+1 Chill guy, friendly, have seen him being active and i believe he deserves a chance!

Neutral, Good Guy. However can be a bit unprofessionalism but when it comes to it I believe he would make a good staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom