Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied make a purge

Suggestion:Make a purge every year,for 15 minutes when all rules are gone and you can do everything you want.
How will this benefit the community:Some people just want to watch the world burn,why not let them for 15 minutes.
Link(s):N/A
(if you think this is a bad idea you are a nerd)

• Haha
Reactions: Jon

Jon

Suggestion:Make a purge every year,for 15 minutes when all rules are gone and you can do everything you want.
How will this benefit the community:Some people just want to watch the world burn,why not let them for 15 minutes.
Link(s):N/A
(if you think this is a bad idea you are a nerd)
-1 absolutely no need for it plus once a year? what would be the point, better off having a purge event in littletown or battle royale rather than a purge once a year

-1 server lags too much as it is, new players would ultimately suffer at the expense of custom jobs, kind of breaks the RP immersion as PD, SCO, NCA etc become useless for that time (would actually make put in NHS a little effort for once though)

Arm

-/- neutral

I don't think a purge on this server would ve good

Maybe speeking once a month/year but 15 minutes does seem fun for it i agree but for this server u would think it would suit it to only ONLY be once every month/year

I think this would be a bad idea on behalf of the staff team they would have a pritty bad time dealing with sits when there is a ourge i would assume

I aslo asume only around 30% of the server wants one causeing the rest to be upset with it

Top Bottom