Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Make T base end at the gate if it doesn't already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Make T base end at the gate if it doesn't already
How will this benefit the community: All admins have different opinions on where T base ends and I think there needs to be some sort of clarification about it, so people don't get warned for killing inside T base
Link(s)

20220422164610_1.jpg
20220422164626_1.jpg

-+0

I think it already does but not too sure myself, i defenitly saw KOS signs placed at these gates at one point, but that was ages ago.

If its already a thing then yea, if not ill change this to a
+1.

-+0

I think it already does but not too sure myself, i defenitly saw KOS signs placed at these gates at one point, but that was ages ago.

+1.
Different admins have different opinions on where it is and it gets confusing

+1 I always thought the terrorist base started at the gates, also wouldnt that make sense since its a gate? lmao

needs to be clarified, personally i think the base should start at the building and not on the side of the road

+1,
This has often been a debate, or just a bunch of confused people to be honest, and although T base currently starts at the garage door, moving it to the entrances to the already blocked off section of the map would seem more logical. (As having 2 door-like sized entrances as doors sounds more reasonable than 2 big garage entrances, right?)

-+0

+1.
With that PFP I think you should be locked up IRL for a looong time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom