Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Miksu's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:Steam:MiksuJr Ingame:Miksu
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:434536163
Date of ban issue:19.4.2024
Member of staff:SUPT Burketooon 2623 on Duty(STEAM_0:1:64269379)
Ban reason (screenshot):1713560922288.png

Why should we unban you?: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...ite=cr-MSxONWssNzIyNDQ2OTUs?mobilebypass=true Thats the reason i got banned i said in that video " Shut the fuck up fucking retard, let him speak", but the guy i reported for vdm said its a n-word. Then admin clipped that video and calls that n-word. In the video it shows that whole word almost cutted down, like admin tryna frame me. But you can still hear that the word started with R. I said " Shut the fuck up fucking retard, let him speak", because the guy in sit with me didnt let me explain why i reported and started yelling unstoppable. I think this ban is not fair because i didnt say n-word. Look the video and you see that i didnt say n-word you hear it starts with R. Try putting Finland on google translate and just put R and N so you hear how we spell it and the first word of the so called n-word turns into R starting word. -Miksu

Attachments

• 1713560910838.png
    1713560910838.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Burketon

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
Hi Miksu,
I hope you're well.

I have produced a clip of the sit and shortened it down for us to review. The clip, to me, shows you saying "Shut the fuck up fucking n*****. Let him speak"

Kindly
Burketon

Hi Miksu,
I hope you're well.

I have produced a clip of the sit and shortened it down for us to review. The clip, to me, shows you saying "Shut the fuck up fucking n*****. Let him speak"

Kindly
Burketon
I know but try to use google translate and put finnish so you know little bit what uralic language sounds like. I dont know how to explain that anybetter, but i dont have any idea how you get N out of Finnish R. -Miksu

MysticCaravan

Staff Member
all im gonna say is i have heard miksu say retard a lot and this is an english server mate you clearly say the n word no doubt in my mind and this wouldnt be the first time youve used this excuse

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Hi Miksujr,

This appeal has been Denied.

We've taken a close look at the clip shared by Burketon, and unfortunately, it's clear that there were instances of racist language used. Specifically, you were heard saying, "Shut the fuck up fucking n*****. Let him speak"

At Riverside, we uphold a strict zero-tolerance policy against racism within our community. This means that any use of racist language, like what was heard in the clip, is unacceptable.

Given that you were previously warned for racism on 10/04/2024, it's concerning to see a repeated offense. Therefore, your ban will now be extended to 3 weeks for Continued Racism. We hope this extended period will give you the opportunity to reflect on your behaviour, as it appears you have not learned from your prior warning.

Should you choose to return to Riverside after your ban, it's crucial that you make significant changes to both your attitude and language.

Kind regards,
Benny

• Angry
Reactions: Jon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom