Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Mod application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name zakkzeb
1.2: How old are you 13
1.3: Do you have a working microphone yes
1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside?
1.5: Are you fluent in English yes
1.6: What is your SteamID STEAM_0:0:166315841
1.7: What is your zakkzeb
1.8: References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: when a person come and kills someone randomly for no reason it is rdm, Example 2 if you kidnap but failed to advert it and then they run and u kill them its rdm

2.2: Define metagaming and provide two examples: when your in a discord call and your friend is screaming for help because the cops is arresting and then his friends comes and kills them, Example 2 and if your trying to run from the cops and then call your friend on discord and tell him to pick you up and he does its metagaming

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: example 1 if there are 2 people pointing a gun at 1 person and they have adverted kidnap and then you pull out a gun it is fail FearRP, example 2 if u are being kidnapped and u run away when they have guns pointed at you or u jump out the car while its driving. its fail FearRP

2.4: What is cop baiting and provide two examples: when u drive recklessly to get the cops on you example2 you commit a crime to seek attention from the cops

2.5: What is discrimination and provide two examples: when you say something offensive to a country and guy your talking comes from there and he told you it and you make a offensive comment about his looks and stuff like that is count as discrimination, example 2 if you

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: Dave has adverted carjack, stolen an NHS members vehicle and drives around the city crashing into multiple parked cars. Tom reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would warn him for breaking the rule thats u cant commit crimes against NHS even if he did advert and then i would warn him for car minge

2.7: Joe has reported William for killing him for no reason with a car bomb. William (Hitman) states that he had a valid reason as it was for a hit. William has also killed three other people with car bombs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would look in the logs and see if it was a hit and if it wasnt i would warn william for rdm x1 but if it was a hit i would tell Joe he did have a vaild reason to kill you, car bombs is wrong place wrong time.

2.8: Garry has reported James (Gun dealer) for killing him for no reason. James has a base on the sidewalk and has openly advertised it as a gun shop server wide. James states that Garry was not permitted inside his shop. James has killed four people in the last three minutes. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

2.9: Harry as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes”. Bobby adverts “Base raid” and still proceeds to raid a base despite Harry warning him that raiding is considered a major crime. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would TP bobby and explain that he isnt allowed to do major crimes and then i would warn him for and tell him dont do it again.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? because i have many hours on the server

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? go in to staff chat and ask for help

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? no

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: im a good listener, i understand people, and i have patience

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? make the community a safer place

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? i dont have any disabilities unless u count adhd and autisum but it wont impact

Mozzie

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
The reason I have -1 your staff application is because I believe with the in-game situations I have had with you, you are immensely immature. I recommend building up a good reputation on the server before you re-apply.

Thanks, Mozzie.

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
-1 very immature
not fit for staff just yet

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Denied
Please improve your time, experience/Reputation within the community before applying for staff next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom