Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Mozzies Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozzie

Mozzie
Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Mozzie
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I've been on it since November, however i took a break over the Christmas holidays but I'm back o now
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:602616823
1.7 References (if any)? No

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM stands for random death match, and it means when you kill someone without any RP reason. (If player A randomly walked up to a Player B and shot them for no reason or if someone's in an RP and player A randomly run up behind player B and stab them to death with no reason whilst player B was in the middle of and RP) Their is also a MRDM which is Mass Random Death Match which is when RDM happens with Player A killing more then 3 people.
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR stands for New Life Rule, and it is when you die you start a new life as a different person and can no longer remember anything from what happened before you died. (If player A was killed and respawned player A can no longer go back after the player B who killed, them as that happened in the life before or if player B was in the middle of a bank raid and player B died inside whilst fighting Player A, player B can no longer go back to the bank until the raid is over as that was in my past life I do not know that there even was a bank raid happening at this time)
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP means that the person/character as you are outnumbered by people with firearms and is afraid to die. (If player A and B had guns pulled out and killed player C and an officer saw that and then both player A and B put their guns away, the officer could kill them and say that they waere under FearRP or If player A and B pulled guns out and were surrounding player C, player C could kill them as their character is afraid to die or in FearRP)
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is the act of disliking a person because of their sexuality. (If player A made their name: gay_f*gg*t_69 or if player B started to type in /ooc saying kill all gays that is homophobia)
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is the act of disliking a person because of their race. (If player A said in chat: FUCK OFF N*GG*! or If someone was shouting racial slurs down their mic that would be racism)
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
1st. I will tp both William and Joe to me (out the way of others) and return the NHS vehicle to the last place it was.
2nd. I would tell William you are not allowed to carjack NHS vehicles and tell Joe that he did advert carjack however he shouldn't of carjacked a NHS vehicles.
3rd. I would give William a verbal warning for carjacking a NHS vehicle and make sure to tell him to re-read the rules
and if he does it again he will be warned. I would also tell Joe that next time look in chat to make sure they have or haven't said carjack and make sure its not an NHS vehicle.
4th. I would tell them to have fun and return them back to their original places.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
1st. I will tp both William and Joe to me (out the way of others)
2nd. I will ask if it was in PD and if so then I would return William back to RP, and tell Joe to not waste a Staffs time with something not worthy of a Staffs requirements.
3rd. If it wasn't in PD I would tell William to only advert PD raid if you are in PD, their is no meeting going on and if its off cooldown.
4th. I would finally return Joe back to their place, and Ban William for MRDM for 3 weeks.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
1st. Ban William for 3 weeks for failing to advert raid, RDM and NLR.
2nd. Tell Joe you are not allowed to have a base on a sidewalk except if you are a homeless person.
3rd. I would give Joe a verbal warning and if he does it again they will get a warning, and tell him not to build a base on either the sidewalk or road.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
1st. Respawn everyone who died.
2nd. Ban Joe for MRDM for 5 weeks.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I love being helpful, I am harsh and serious when I need to be, I am frequently on, I've been on this server for a long time and I bring a variety of different abilities other staff may not have, I am patient, I have good internet, I have 3 monitors so I can read the rules and join discord of both my screens, clear microphone, good talking skills and very social, I am a part of the NHS, PD, SCO19 and NCA community so as you could tell I am very into my RP and becoming the best character/player I can be and I am very determined to be able to be the best I can at that thing I want to be the best in.
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would call another staff member over and see what they think and let them handle it or ask which punishment I should give (if any are needed) or reach out to another member of staff on discord and see what they think.
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
I have staffed many discord servers in the past but no RP servers.
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I am frequently on, I know the rules, I am very helpful.
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
For the first couple days I may need some help getting used to things, when I am overloaded by people breaking the rules and no other admins are on to help me out, Not
available during school hours

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I feel as my skills will help out this community to make it a nicer environment and I want to help as much as I can to make the server a nice place for people to do RP and chill. Also, I've been on it a lot and its my favourite thing to do in my free time.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes

+1 class, know him more, chill guy, active, never seen him in an argument

Major +1

Really nice lad. Knows the rules well and would fit in very well within staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom