Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Mozzies Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozzie

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? MOZZIE
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? YES
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 5 and a bit months I think
1.5 Are you fluent in English? YES
1.6 What is your SteamID? #76561199165499375
1.7 References (if any)? NO

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM stands for random death match, and it means when you kill someone without any RP reason. (If I randomly walked up to a random person and shot them for no reason or if someone's in an RP and I randomly run up behind them and stab them to death)
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR stands for New Life Rule, and when you die you start a new life as a different person and can no longer remember anything from what happened before you died. (If I was killed and respawned I can no longer go back after the person who killed me as that happened in the life before or if I was in the middle of a bank raid and I died inside whilst fighting I can no longer go back their until the raid is over as that was in my past life I do not know that there even was a bank raid)
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP means that the person/character you are playing is scared or afraid to die. (If someone had a gun pulled out and was walking around I could kill them and say I was under FearRP or If someone pulled a gun out and started shooting people around me and started to walk towards me then I could kill them as my character is afraid to die)
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is the act of disliking a person because of their sexuality. (If someone made thier name: gay_f*gg*t_69 or if someone started t make text signs saying kill all gays)
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is the act of disliking a person because of their race. (If someone said in chat: I HATE ALL N*GG*S! or If someone was saying racial slurs down their mic)

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
1st. I will tp both William and Joe to me (out the way of others) and return the NHS vehicle to the last place it was.
2nd. I would tell William you are not allowed to carjack NHS vehicles and tell Joe that he did advert carjack however he shouldn't of carjacked a NHS vehicles.
3rd. I would give William a warning for carjacking a NHS vehicle and make sure to tell him to re-read the rules
and if he does it again he will be banned. I would also tell Joe that next time look in chat to make sure they have or haven't said carjack and make sure its not an NHS vehicle.
4th. I would tell them to have fun and return them back to their original places.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
1st. I will tp both William and Joe to me (out the way of others)
2nd. I will ask if it was in PD and if so then I would return William back to RP, and tell Joe to not waste a Staffs time with something not worthy of a Staffs requirements.
3rd. If it wasn't in PD I would tell William to only advert PD raid if you are in PD, their is no meeting going on and if its off cooldown.
4th. I would finally return Joe back to their place, and Ban William for MRDM for 3 weeks.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
1st. Ban William for 5 weeks for failing to advert raid, RDM and NLR.
2nd. Tell Joe you are not allowed to have a base on a sidewalk except if you are a homeless person.
3rd. I would Warn Joe and tell him not to build a base on either the sidewalk or road.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
1st. Respawn everyone at the PD meeting and let them carry on.
2nd. Ban Joe for MRDM for 6 weeks.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I love being helpful, I am harsh and serious when I need to be, I am frequently on, I've been on this server for a long time and I bring a variety of different abilities other staff may not have, I am patient, I have good internet, I have 3 monitors so I can read the rules and join discord of both my screens, clear microphone, good talking skills and very social, I am a part of the NHS, PD, SCO19 and NCA community so as you could tell i am very into my RP and becoming the best character/player I can be, when I want to be the best at something I never give up and I am very determined to be able to be the best I can at that thing.
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would call another staff member over and see what they think and let them handle it or ask which punishment i should give (if any are needed) or reach out to another member of staff on discord and see what they think.
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
I have staffed many discord servers in the past but no RP servers.
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I am frequently on, I know the rules, I love RP servers and I want to always do my best in whatever I am doing.
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
For the first couple days I may need some help getting used to things, when I am overloaded by people breaking the rules and no other admins are on to help me out. (That's all I can think of)
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I feel as my skills will help out this community to make it a nicer environment and I want to help as much as I can to make the server a nice place for people to do RP and chill. Also, I've been on it a lot and its my favourite thing to do in my free time.
Have you received any help when creating this application?
No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes

Last edited:
-1 from what I can tell you dont use your mic and you have only sent 2 messages in your 3 months of being on the forums (this and your suggestion) just kinda build up a good rep on the forums too ig overall dont think would be a good fit for staff

Haven't seen you in-game what so ever; As well as that your application is lacking a whole amount of detail and it just looks rushed.

No clue who he is, have seen him on like once in the past 3 weeks.
Lacks a whole lot of detail and looks rushed honestly. I don't believe he'd be a good addition to the team

Mozzie

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
-1 from what I can tell you dont use your mic and you have only sent 2 messages in your 3 months of being on the forums (this and your suggestion) just kinda build up a good rep on the forums too ig overall dont think would be a good fit for staff

Haven't seen you in-game what so ever; As well as that your application is lacking a whole amount of detail and it just looks rushed.
No clue who he is, have seen him on like once in the past 3 weeks.
Lacks a whole lot of detail and looks rushed honestly. I don't believe he'd be a good addition to the team
Do you know what I can do to improve it? Thanks for replying

+1
VERY friendly character. Needs to talk more in VC though, but other than that when he types and chats with me, he is extremely helpful and a great player for this community. I would recommend improving your activity on the server as a whole, so those that do not know you, will get to know you.

Mozzie

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
- i do know u and i like you its just that u scream "RDM RDM RDM RDM" after u die
I think you have the wrong person the only thing I say is gg but I may have once ages ago but recently I have not done that

Denied, please improve your activity and reputation before reapplying. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom