Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Mr Miyagi Staff Application

MysticCaravan

Staff Member
1.1: What is your in-game name? Mr Miyagi
1.2: How old are you? 18
1.3: Do you have a working microphone?yes
1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? 4-5 weeks
1.5: Are you fluent in English?yes
1.6: What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:1:728504523
1.7: What is your Discord?NYKCaravan#8812
1.8: References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM is the act of killing someone with no cause for no reason, Example 1: if i were to walk up to someone say hi and then shoot them with no reason no hits etc, Example 2: mugging someone with no advert and just killing them if they dont give you money

2.2: Define metagaming and provide two examples: Example 1: Metagaming is if someone says in the general of the discord or a vc that they are earning a lot from their bitcoin mining and money printers in the spawn hotel and you go and find them and steal their printers without knowing anything in character Example 2: if someone is robbing the post office over and over and you know the spot they run too so when they raid it you go to that exact spot even if the person had previously died and you just go straight to where they would be like if they keep raiding po and then always run too train station so you wait at the other train station for them

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is the rule that you must value your characters life so if you are at gunpoint you cant then pull out a gun and try shoot them or are outnumbered even if you have a firearm you must value your life, if you had a firearm out prior to the interaction if its 1 guy the rules dont apply Example 1 if someone is robbing you at gunpoint that is fear rp and you must act under the fear rp rules Example 2 if you get raided by sco and they tell you too put your hands up you would have to act under fear rp rules as you are outnumbered
2.4: What is cop baiting and provide two examples: Cop baiting is when someone for no reason other then they want to be chased or they do something for no reason then to just get a reaction from the police Example 1: if someone keeps speeding past you turning back around to then speed past you again to get them to chase you Example 2: If someone where to punch your car then run away so that you chase them so they can then try kill you that would be cop baiting

2.5: What is discrimination and provide two examples: Any form of discrimination isnt allowed it is the act of being disrespectful too someone because of race sexuality etc Example 1: If i were to bully someone for being gay Example 2: if i were to bully someone for being a different race (could be counted as racist)

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: Dave has adverted carjack, stolen an NHS members vehicle and drives around the city crashing into multiple parked cars. Tom reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Well first of all i would explain to him that you are not allowed to steal NHS members vehicles even if you advert a carjack i would then i would warn him for stealing nhs vehicles and also being a car minge

2.7: Joe has reported William for killing him for no reason with a car bomb. William (Hitman) states that he had a valid reason as it was for a hit. William has also killed three other people with car bombs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would explain to Joe that is was a hit and that he did have a valid reason, i would then also say to everyone that died that it was a car bomb and that they were essentially in the wrong place wrong time

2.8: Garry has reported James (Gun dealer) for killing him for no reason. James has a base on the sidewalk and has openly advertised it as a gun shop server wide. James states that Garry was not permitted inside his shop. James has killed four people in the last three minutes. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would ask for a clip of Garry being killed and what happened in those moments, i would then ask the four people if they also had the same thing happen to them and if it turns out the gun dealer is just killing people and then saying they arent permitted i would warn him for rdm and then keep a close eye on him and see if he is just killing people for no reason

2.9: Harry as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes”. Bobby adverts “Base raid” and still proceeds to raid a base despite Harry warning him that raiding is considered a major crime. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would TP bobby and explain that he isnt allowed to do major crimes and i would warn him for doing a major during pd meeting then i would try too replace anything that was stolen

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should choose me because i am a firm but fair man, im would say im am liked within the community and having someone who can relate to both sides would be a very good asset i am good at listening to instructions i have changed my ways since starting this server ages ago and no longer am i a twat, i think id be a good fit because i understand on the go and make changes as i do so i can work well in a team and take critiscm not as a bad thing but as something i can do to be greater

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? i would pm a higher up and if none where on the server i would send them a message on discord asking for advice

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? i have staffed discord servers for dayz but not gmod

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I am a people person, I have great communication, I am able to work well under pressure and learn well in those situations i am also available a lot of the time

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Sometimes i may be a little too friendly and can let people off if it isnt a massive issue, i tend to like to joke a lot and i have no other weaknesses in regards to this, my back aswell got a bad back i guess

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?I want to be a staff member because i do enjoy riverside and i want to help it more and i want to help the staff team so that they can have some pressure taken off their backs with certain reports etc as ive seen an increase in people reporting stupid stuff and i want to help riverside as much as i an

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? i have none

Have you received any help when creating this application? none at all
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes i am triple blackbelt in karate nothing scares me

Mozzie

Mozzie
Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
+1
Super active guy, really nice, knows the rules well, overall a great guy who will fit perfectly into the staff team!

Thanks, Mozzie.

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
+1
Amazing activity, good understanding of the rules, very nice person, deserves a shot at staff.

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
+1
Good and active! (y)

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Accepted

Contact a member of Staff Management to arrange an interview!

Top Bottom