Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted my application

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks.
- Cannot staff another server.
- Access to Discord.
- A working microphone.
- Clear understanding of the rules.

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.

Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? The man of all
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yeah
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? on my old steam account 2 weeks, i stopped playing after a while, but i recently started again
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yeah
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:214384852
1.7 What is your Discord? notgone#0668
1.8 References (if any)? Staff member of riverside a while back on my old account.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random death match is when you kill someone for no reason and outside of a roleplay scenario.
Example one: Player A is sitting outside spawn AFK . Then Player B comes along and kills Player A with a gun for no reason.
Example two : Player A is on as PD and is setting up a roadblock. Then player B comes along ( player B has nothing to do with the scene ) and stabs the officer to death

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New life rule is in place to stop players from returning to the same roleplay scenario / area once they have died. Once you die, you become a different person.

Example one: Player A Is robbing the bank. Player B is on as PD and responds to the bank robbery. Player B enters the bank and guns down Player A. If Player A was to return within 4 minutes and or if the scene had not finished, that would be breaking NLR
Example two: Player A has a base, Player B and Player C are raiding Player A base. Player A kills player B. If Player B was to return within 4 minutes and or if the scene had not finished, that would be breaking NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear Roleplay is when you fail to follow what someones says whilst they have a weapon pointed/aimed at you.
Example one : Player A and Player B have there gun aimed at player C car. Player A tells Player C to get out of the car. If player C does not do as player A has said, this would be breaking fear roleplay.
example Two: Player A and Player B have decided to approach player C and take him hostage. If player C was to pull out a gun whilst players A and B’s guns are aimed at player C, this would be breaking Fear Roleplay.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when somebody makes fun of their sexuality.
Jake come out as gay, Tom says "imagine being gay, its weird." This can upset jake, and is not okay.
Tom comes out as trans, Jake says "So you gonna play with your barbies now woman?"

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism can be many things, it is when somebody makes fun of another player for their
religion, skin colour, or country.
Jacob wants to join a group of players in riverside, they all say [apologies for any offence] "No go away you black dirt."
Player A is on as a chief superintendent in MO19. Player B is an inspector in MO19. Player C is a PCSO. Player A , B and C all show up on scene to a post office robbery. The suspects are inside but Player A knows that player B is a little younger then him and therefore says to player B that he should wait outside and instead let him and player C go inside.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? If dave has presented a clip then move onto step 3. If dave can not present a clip, I would check logs to see when pat started the locking picking and when he adverted carjack. If there are no logs then i would tp above pat and noclip above him to see if he is driving the NHS Vehicle.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit.
I'd check first if he adverted before he killed everyone. (By the question i assume that we have already heard both sides ) I would explain to Joe that if he is doing a PD Raid, he can kill people inside of PD and people who pursue him once he has left.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Step 1 : (assuming ive seen this with my own eyes ) I would drag both of them onto a roof.

➥ Step 2: I would explain to the drug dealer that he can't build on the street and can't break NLR

➥ Step 3: I would explain to joe that he needs to make sure he is advertising before raiding any base.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Step 1: I would revive and bring all of the PD that was there back to the meeting
➥Step 2: I would bring the Jihad on top of a roof and explain to him that there is a PD meeting happening and he needs to make sure to check chat for adverts.

➥ Step 3: I would then check his history and warn him for RDM X10

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? There are many reasons why you should pick me over other applicants. The first and foremost reason you should pick me over other applicants is because of my experience. I have been roleplaying for over 7 years now across a variety of games such as; garry's mod, Fivem, unturned and GTA RP. The second reason you should pick me over other applicants is because I am extremely professional. I am able to keep a professional attitude and non-biased opinion at all times as well as able to keep calm and de-escalate stressful situations. The third and final reason you should pick me over other applicants is because of my activity. Despite me not being in the community very long, I have a lot of time for this server and I am able to put in a lot of dedication to this server. I have a playtime of 1,584 hours on garry's mod.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
The first step i would take is to check the handbook / rules. If I could not find anything there then I would ask inside of the staff chat. If I do not get a response then I would ask another staff member whilst following the chain of command.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
I have been a senior Administrator and Pre Management on 2 fiveM servers

I have been a Senior Moderator on a DarkRP Server

I have been an Administer on a Police RP server

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I am a good talker therefore able to de-escalate stressful situations.

I am extremely Active

I tend to go above and beyond in what i do and help people as best i can.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I am unable to be active most weekends
I am not not confident with staff commands inside of garry's mod due to me recently returning to the game.

No 3rd one.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? There are many reasons why i would like to become a staff member. The first reason I would like to become a staff member is because I can see that the server is in need of staff and I believe I will be able to effectively fill that position therefore helping the server. The second reason I would like to join the staff team is because I generally just enjoy helping people and teaching people what they don't already know, therefore making the server a better community. The third reason I would like to join the staff team is because I would like to build up a good name for myself within our community and be able to be a role model for newer players.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No.

Have you received any help when creating this application? Only finding some strong words on google, eg. synonyms
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

Netural Never seen u on good staff app if u become more active i will change it to a +1

Gatesway

Community Owner
Community Management
Accepted, contact Azz to arrange an interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom