Not open for further replies.

Polar

Name polarjola
Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152377825/home
Banning staff member:Wescott
Banning reason:for advertising
Date of ban:04/04/2020
Length of ban perma
Why your ban should be reverted:because waht i said is to parks do you wanna play on my map i made but it sounmded like i advertised and then i got kicked from the call but i got banned and then parks asked for my steam id because he said i accidentally banned you so i gave it to him and then i was banned and i didn't even know until now and I didn't mean to advertise the server ( Which I did not mention ). I was just asking if they wanted, Not they should.If I new that what I was saying was banable I wouldn't of said it but I only said anyone wanna join me on my map I made and then I got kicked from the call and then moments later I realised I was banned and I also think that parks kinda scammed me by saying I accidentally banned u can I have ur steam Id to unban you so yeah he kinda shouldn't do that so if u unban me I will be even happier and I haven't even seen the new map
Evidence (if any):

Last edited:

Wescott

Staff Supervisor
Management
PoliceRP Senior-Administrator
Staff Member
Bit more detail, when we were in a support room discussing an issue you said something which came across to me and the other staff member present as advertisement, as a result you were banned from the discord and the server.

Polar

Bit more detail, when we were in a support room discussing an issue you said something which came across to me and the other staff member present as advertisement, as a result you were banned from the discord and the server.
But will I ever be unbanned! And I have edited the piece

Gatesway

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Senior Management
Superadmin
Accepted - I expect this to happen never again.

Your Discord ban will remain in place, you may appeal it under the Discord Ban Appeals section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom