Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied my Staff aplication Yaay

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name?
Phoon
1.2 How old are you?
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
7 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:631839104
1.7 References (if any)?
maybe axel , paul

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:Random Deathmatch
Random death match-examples :Kill someone without the /advert kill me or just run up and shoot them

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:New Life Rule
New life rule-examples :go back to were you died under 5 minutes or revenge Rdm Basically go to the area again and kill the guy who killed you

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:Fear roleplay
under Gun point or kidnapped

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is were you hate / bully someone bc there Gay , lesbian , bisexual

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: making fun of someone's skin colour and threatining them

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
i will take joe bringhim to a sit then ask him what happened then bring William ask him what happened then in conclusion i will send back joe to his original place and then verbally warn william

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
first i will check logs to see ifhe adverted pd raid then after i figured out that he did i will send back joe after stating he shouldnt be near a pd raid without adverting assist or even counter and then i will send back william to the raid and apologise for disturbing the raid
2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
first i will verbal warn him for building on the sidewalk because he is not a hobo and then i will Warn william for not adverting raid , breaking NlR and Rdm then ask him the amount of drugs he had so i can give him the money
2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
i will ask someone to ban him for massRdm and Warn him for not following 'No Majors'

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? because i can follow rules espicially when its a job like staff which is very importent, so you can keep the server in capable hands (e.g.like me)

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? if i didnt know how to handle a situation i would ask for some help from a person who has more of an experiance then me

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
i have never gotten staff in any other servers so im hoping i can get this

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Numb 1: Knowledge of the Rules
Numb 2: good communication skills
Numb 3: good hearing so i pin point what they say in the sit
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
numb 1: not very Brave
Numb 2: Sometimes when im stressed i start mixing up sentences that i hear

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? i want to become staff because i have been rdm'ed Vdm'ed and all sorts of stuff to many times and some admins dont do a lot so i think i can do better

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? i do not have any disability's

Application seems rushed, spend more time on it so we can gain a better understanding on who you are and how you can deal with situations.

Please try and correct any spelling mistakes

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Application looks rushed, the evidence being inside of section A, Examples are limited and they are in any type of detail
Section C is also rushed, detail is limited, this section allows us to get a good inside of who you are; due to it being limited, we cannot tell if you are capable or even wanting to be in the staff team.
This application is so rushed, it shows us your attitude towards staffing, and that being that your lazy and don't try, which is a horrible attitude to have towards staffing.
Please for next time try harder and put more detail inside of your application.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Good Luck - Legal Lee

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Denied - Application is not detailed enough and does not answer the questions as we'd expect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom