Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied My Staff Application (Alfie's Staff Application)

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Alfie
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Month
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:120588393
1.7 What is your Discord? Alfie#3082
1.8 References (if any)? none

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Random Killing So Killing with no cause or reason
1, Walking down the road after spawning in and you get killed with no adverts no mug no nothing is rdm.
2, stabbed to death no reason shot no reason.
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
When you die you cant go back for a certain amount of time
1,Killed in a raid and you go back and join the raid again.
2,Killed at your base then going back to kill them.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
Its Fear For Example
1,If you where taken hostage and just didn't care it would be fear rp because you don't value your life.
2,if you where going to be robbed and you walked away it would be fear rp.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Discrimination Against LGBTQIA+
1, The F Slur
2, Saying "Your So Gay" To someone
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Discrimination Against Ones Heritage
1, The N Slur
2, Saying Stereotypes

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? (ANSWER) I Would Say "Do You Have Any Evidence?" If not i would try check logs for the message.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? (ANSWER) I would say "It Was A PD Raid if you where there when he done the raid and killed you during the raid then its probably because you was in the raid and weren't helping him" However If Joe was not at the raid the i would warn him for rdm if he keeps rdming people i will kick him when he joins back and does it again i will ban him

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?(ANSWER) I Would Check Logs Or Evidence If It All Adds Up I Will Warn Him For Breaking NLR And Not ADVERTING.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I Would tell him that "the commander said no major crimes if you do it again i will give you a warning now that you understand if you keep proceeding to do it again you will be banned".

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I'm Very Friendly And Trustful. I'm Nice To Talk Too Which Will Hopefully Show People That I Understand them.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Check The Discord For Help IF Not I Will Get Another Admin To Help.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Another PoliceRP Server That Was Shut Down 2 Years Ago.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I'm Helpful And Trustworthy

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
Not Being Told Everything
If I Needed Help And No One Was Replying
Cant Think Of Anything Else

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
Every Time I Join The Server I See Prop Pushing|RDM|VDM And I've Had Enough Of It

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Police-INS (INSPECTOR)
NCA-SPC (SENIOR CONSTABLE)

Last edited:
Top Bottom