Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied My staff application V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
Phoon
1.2 How old are you?
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
I'd say 6 months almost
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
yep
1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:631839104
1.7 References (if any)?
no sorry

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Rdm is when someone kills someone else with no reason
1. someone comes up to you and kills you
2. someone upsets someone else which then (the person who was upset) proceeds to kill him

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR is when someone comes back to a situation they died in then come back
1.Boey come's to a raid at his base then dies then he comes back just to go and stop them
2.Bob goes Starts a Bank Robbery then dies by someone Countering, then comes back to take the loot bags then runs off
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is when you are at a Situation which results to you being in Fear and to act like its Real life
1. Randal is being robbed but remembers he has a gun But he doesn't use it because in real life he would be Dead
2. Robert is being kidnapped but because he has a chance to run away/drive away he goes for it but then gets shot
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is when a person Or group disrespects an individual because they are gay or lesbian
1. half the server make a group to stop the gay people playing by murdering them
2. Jonny was walking in the road and told someone he was gay so then the stranger get a gun out and kills him
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
racism is a group of people who hate Black people Or white people For example being prejudice to a person because of there ethnicity
1.alex was playing the game but then the PCSO goes up to him and arrests him then clarifies because he was Black
2. Larry complained about how this black person was playing the game so then he goes up to him and then yells racial slurs

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
i would Verbal warn him for Crimes Against NHS but if he kept doing it i would start to warn him for Crimes Against NHS and NITRP

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will check Logs if he Did Advert PD raid and if he has then i would check were he last died and check if he was even near the entrance to the pd But if he didnt i would warn him for MRDM and ban him for 4 weeks

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
first i will tell Joe that he shouldn't have built on the side walk because he is not a Hobo then verbally warn him and then i would warn William for RDM because he killed Joe without adverting raid. After that i would warn Joe for breaking NLR because he came back to the situation he died in

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
i would ban joe for MRDM for 4 weeks then specify to him that it said NO Major Crimes to which then i would stop there because there is no excuses because he is jihad and has experience with the server

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
im on the server 1 or twice everyday and encountered Many people breaking rules but no admins do anything after i ask them. i never Troll i never had actually done VDM or RDM on purpose except if it was For a very good reason i had been/seen people deal with sits like Rdm for a while so i basically had the basics done

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
i would ask for a higher up like Staff or Moderator to help with the sit

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
no this is my first time and i can do a great job at it :) But i have learnt the basics (kinda)

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
1. good hearing
2.can speak without stuttering
3.I AM DEDICATED to this

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
1. i have got school
2.not Brave (Usually)
3.can get angry quite fast

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
because i have seen a lot of admins online but most of the time i don't see them stop the VDM or most of the RDM when im on so i think i could do a bit better
3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
i do not have any disability's that i know of

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Sure

+1 he’s calm I’ve talked to him a lot great addition to the staff team

Neutral / 0

My interacions have been pretty normal with you. I doubt in 6 months of playing you have never RDM'ed or VDM'ed (not possible on riverside). For someone with no staff experience, you know your stuff like MRDM ban 4 weeks and eh warn for NITRP? Which I never really heard of or seen, mostly been a ban. However, your application is ok. Rule knowledge could use abit of refreshing specially FEARRP and maybe your racism perception as in you can be racist in character in alot of situations. Doing it when dead or some other ooc thing is the bad thing.

Neutral / 0

My interacions have been pretty normal with you. I doubt in 6 months of playing you have never RDM'ed or VDM'ed (not possible on riverside). For someone with no staff experience, you know your stuff like MRDM ban 4 weeks and eh warn for NITRP? Which I never really heard of or seen, mostly been a ban. However, your application is ok. Rule knowledge could use abit of refreshing specially FEARRP and maybe your racism perception as in you can be racist in character in alot of situations. Doing it when dead or some other ooc thing is the bad thing.
yea like i probably need to get used to some things but hey thanks for your feedback

Neutral / 0

well MRDM is not a 4 week ban is a 2/4 day ban. Well it depends on what server you are

Actually, Mass RDM Is a 4 week ban, and this is riverside roleplay not some random darkrp server.
ohh on other server i played is a 1day damageban/ massrdm or 2/4 day ban sorry mate

Last edited:

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
This is a well constructed application. However, I spent way too much time trying to find who you actually are. Try to ensure that your name is consistent across the community platforms.

Although you may not have the specifics of any particular rule, you clearly have good understanding of the regulations overall.

Positive

Azz

Neutral,

I haven't spoken with you a lot only seen you in game driving about but never heard you speak. Your application seems good but I haven't seen you enough to give a +1.

Denied, you have written a good application and clearly have a decent understanding of the rules. However, please try and interact with more people within the community to become more known. You may reapply in a week if you feel you have done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom