Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted My unban appeal (Pabl0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: hopewontsaveus (RP Name Pabl0)
SteamID: 76561199187581054
Date of ban issue: 31/08/2022
Member of staff: Jordz
Ban reason (screenshot): Prop Spam - Trying to crash server
Why should we unban you?: I feel as if that I should be unbanned because I believe that I had done nothing wrong as I was involved in a crowd, we went into the police station and we started a protest on Black lives matter. It is like 30 minutes into this that someone who I do not remember at this time spammed there max cones in the police hallway. Seeing this I thought that they were possibly trying to stop the police so I went outside and placed 4-7 cones at max and basically after a minute of mine being outside I was given a perm ban and I was confused as it said "prop spam - to crash server" even though I had placed 4-7 what is not spam and that would not crash the server. I just feel like I should not be banned as I was the only person who received a perm ban from this situation and I did basically nothing wrong. if placing 4-7 cones is against the rules I will take responsibility for prop spam but I did not intend on "trying to crash server".

Good Morning,

First things first I was the only staff member online and the server was chaos, Yourself and a few others thought it would be a great idea to spam props trying to crash the server outside of PD; I get that you where just "Apart" of the group. However a wise man once said, "You can lead a horse to water, you can't force it to drink it". You where apart of the group, you where apart of the problem therefor the ban is valid and justified.

I don't have a objection with you being unbanned from a Perm ban, However you need to read the rules and you need to follow them regardless if you're alone or with a group.

Accepted you'll be unbanned shortly. However Prop spam is against the rules, don't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom