Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied NCA Landrover or something

Fin

Suggestion:
Idk how hard this is, but like it'd be very nice to see the TDM Land rover pack be used to replace the X5's that NCA use that are the shit version, and I feel like it would be nicer, but if that's too hard I think it'd be a good limo replacement or the Jag as the Limo is just annoying its wide and easy to attack.
How will this benefit NCA:
Just a bit of a change+the x5 is a bit shit

Last edited:
-1 We have had land rovers before in traffic police, they where buggy and handled badly, i think that we should just stick with the vehicles we have because they all have their own purpose. The land rovers wont really help or improve NCA much. The Land Rovers are just a downgrade of the X5's

Fin

-1 We have had land rovers before in traffic police, they where buggy and handled badly, i think that we should just stick with the vehicles we have because they all have their own purpose. The land rovers wont really help or improve NCA much. The Land Rovers are just a downgrade of the X5's
Carrot sent a new landrover

+1 please add this. It would fit nca so well with the suits, plus the SVR is such a nice car. The bmw nca is not so good.

Top Bottom