Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Neuro Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Neuro (i think, steam profile is private and his username is just "user")
Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin
Date of Incident: 29/08/22
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was being arrested for assault by two undercovers - after failing to taze me at all, I ran into PD and kept on closing the door (not bodyblocking obviously). He then noclipped through the door and INTO me so that I couldn't move or escape. He then claimed I was "bodyblocking" and that I was looking to break the rules. Clearly just upset that I laughed at him for missing 5 tazer shots, very unprofessional to noclip off duty and take care of what he perceived to be a situation by himself even though there were 2 admins on. Even worse is that instead of noclipping and seeing what I was doing, he immediately just got me stuck in place. Very unprofessional kinda cringe not what I expected. Clearly let the power go to his head a bit.
Evidence on the incident: Got a full video, can't edit it down atm so I can just screenshare in a call or upload it to youtube and show you the incident since I started recording way before it.

My response.

Hello, Guy Everyone Hates!

In this situation, we were chasing you for a while and then you decided to stand behind the door spamming e not to allow us to get in I decided at that moment that the current staff on duty were both busy as multiple other sits were open at the time. I didn't want to annoy them and then decided to just noclip through the door to stop you from further doing this as staff on duty is currently stretched thin dealing with people abusing the current whitelisting issue and many people prop misusing. I am sorry if this has affected your experience in any way but it was the quickest way to deal with you breaking the body blocking rule (B16) and allowed me to quickly continue with my RP experience and save you from getting a warning.

Your statement that I "let the power go to" my head is very untrue I was merely acting in the quickest manner to fix the situation and was saving the two staff on duty the nuisance when they had a lot of other situations to deal with and I didn't want to have you receive any punishment for such a small thing.

Have a nice day, Neuro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom