Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied NLR Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bruce Eagle DEAF
SteamID64: 76561198056183133
Date of warning issue: 14/04/2023
Member of staff: James Pond
Warning reason (screenshot):

1681404758568.png

Why should we remove the warning?:

Because on previous life, I was raiding PO. And Was killed outside near Lessie Green Bridge (near pub) and spawn in same area on next life, spawned my car and drove to PO office to use Arthur NPC to get armor and got onto my car and simply left the lessie green area, and then Bobi ( STEAM_0:1:440890194 ) made a sit saying I'd broke NLR, but wasn't in same situation. So Spoke with Mo, If it was breaking NLR if you're passing through or Using NPC to get armor, his answer on discord saying, "i dont think so no, cos ur not getting involved in same situation".

So I think this warn proves it was a mistake.

And I Think it needs to be updated with more details on the Rules List.

Last edited:
Hey Bruce,
I was at the scene and the staff sit for this appeal.
A Quote from the MOTD regarding NLR, "NLR or New Life Rule implies that you should not interact with anything from your previous life for up to 5 minutes after your death. You may not get involved in the situation you died in, this includes returning to the same location. All government departments have an exception to this rule within their own department buildings."

I have made the section of the NLR rule you have broken during this situation obvious. You returned to the same area within 5 minutes of dying which makes it NLR. James agreed on this in the sit when I mentioned it.

I personally believe Bruce you have been allowed to get away with way too much on the server and by now you should have understood basic rules like this already. Therefore I believe this warning is fair and justified and shouldn't be removed.

Hey Bruce,
I was at the scene and the staff sit for this appeal.
A Quote from the MOTD regarding NLR, "NLR or New Life Rule implies that you should not interact with anything from your previous life for up to 5 minutes after your death. You may not get involved in the situation you died in, this includes returning to the same location. All government departments have an exception to this rule within their own department buildings."

I have made the section of the NLR rule you have broken during this situation obvious. You returned to the same area within 5 minutes of dying which makes it NLR. James agreed on this in the sit when I mentioned it.

I personally believe Bruce you have been allowed to get away with way too much on the server and by now you should have understood basic rules like this already. Therefore I believe this warning is fair and justified and shouldn't be removed.
Like I said, I'm only Getting Armor From NPC in Post Office, And Quickly Left the Area. Despite I'm not involving same situation despite it's over already. But I've died OUTSIDE, Not Inside of PO because i've left there during my PO Raid from previous life but simply died on the road right near the Bridge of Lessie Green before Church by the Plain Clothes SCO members. (Jerloc (YOU) & Bobi (Person who made the sit.). Which would make NLR Interactive anything from outside seems to be invalid. So Clearly wasn't breaking NLR at the point. beside I'm allowed to interactive the NPC in PO to buy a Armor.

Like I said, I'm only Getting Armor From NPC in Post Office, And Quickly Left the Area. Despite I'm not involving same situation despite it's over already. But I've died OUTSIDE, Not Inside of PO because i've left there during my PO Raid from previous life but simply died on the road right near the Bridge of Lessie Green before Church by the Plain Clothes SCO members. (Jerloc (YOU) & Bobi (Person who made the sit.). Which would make NLR Interactive anything from outside seems to be invalid. So Clearly wasn't breaking NLR at the point. beside I'm allowed to interactive the NPC in PO to buy a Armor.
We didnt kill you?
You died while attempting to raid the PO.By spawning in leslie and going to PO you are clearly interacting with it which mean you NLRed

Bruce u were killed during a PO raid (next to bridge) and then decided to respawn at Little town and go back to the PO within 5 min therefore breaking NLR. If u look in the rules u will see that "NLR or New Life Rule implies that you should not interact with anything from your previous life for up to 5 minutes after your death. You may not get involved in the situation you died in, this includes returning to the same location. "So therefore i belive that this warn was fair and shouldnt be removed.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

NLR or New Life Rule implies that you should not interact with anything from your previous life for up to 5 minutes after your death. You may not get involved in the situation you died in, this includes returning to the same location. All government departments have an exception to this rule within their own department buildings.

There are two other places you can get armor from like BP or Tesco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom