Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Nuggies Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Chicken Nuggie
1.2 How old are you? 16 (probs sound 12 tho)
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yeah
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? since it started like 1 year ago
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yeah
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:195633018
1.7 References (if any)? caeden

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
random death match
example 1 a little kid screaming and shouting rdm while someone shoots him to death for no reason accept he wants to kill him.
example 2 someone who is killed just for being on the criminal team.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
new life rule
example 1 being someone died in pd by a group of raiders then the person goes back to pd asap and kills all the raiders after dying to them 1 minute ago and example 2 being someone gets killed at bank by a police then goes back to the police as he is walking away and starts shouting at the police that killed him.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
fearRP is when someone is being threatened with a gun or knife
example 1 someone is holding a knife out swinging it around but then 2 sco19 officers come over pointing guns at him, the person holding the knife is outnumbered by guns meaning he must comply else he breaks failrp.
example 2 being someone is shooting around in littletown but then 4 other guys come over to him kidnapping him forcing him to comply with them since he is outnumbered by the amount of guns involved againsed him.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
homophobia is having a hate againsed people just because they are homosexual
1 example of this is person A walking to pd and person b calls him a fa**ot just because he knows that guy is gay in real life.
example 2 person A kills person B and person B calls him gay just because he lost the fight.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
racism is having a hate towards people that are colored or from a different ethnic or race than them
example 1 person A has a colored modle in game and person B calls him the n word for no reason accept him skin is colored
example 2 being person A is called the n word by person B because person B thinks he is better than person A

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
first I will bring them both and ask for there stories on what happened then I will tell William he is not allowed to steal a NHS members vehicle and then I will make sure Joe knows this too, after this I will do as I'm told by staff guidelines

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
first i will bring them both over to a safe quiet place then i will ask for both stories, and ask for there evidence on the situation after they show me there evidence if the video shows William RDM'ing Joe or not in pd I will do as the staff handbook tells me to (with warns or verbal's and stuff)

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
first I tp them to a safe quiet place then i will get all the proof and evidence I need then I will ask if they both want a verbal warning if they both okay with that I will give them both a big verbal warning (if the handbook allows me to) if not I will warn William for not adverting and I will warn William for revenge NLR and RDM and I will warn Joe for making drug base on the side of the road

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will tp Joe and if he seems very genuinely sorry and he did not know then I will give him warning or verbal warning but if he is toxic and not genuinely sorry at all then he will get a warning or ban for MRDM depending on handbook

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
i'm very loyal and active every single day, I can dedicate so much longer than lots of other staff

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
ask for another staff to come over and help me out

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
yes i have been staff on many other darkRP servers so I know how all the binds and staff things work

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
staffing knowledge, I am very loyal meaning you can trust me to be good at the job and I am not scared to ask for help, if i need help i will ask but other staff may just punish them without knowing fully what they need to do

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I'm new to being staff on PoliceRP, I'm dyslexic so people take the piss out of my spelling all the time no matter how much autocorrect i use and my keyboard is loud

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to be staff because I feel I can make a difference in the community meaning I think I can make many people happy by helping them with any needs they might have, I'm very fast to getting to sits and things so people wont be waiting as long as they normally need to being the 2 or even 3 minutes they sometimes do another reason I wish to become staff is because I see staff as another thing to do in riverside, something you work for to gain and I wish to gain it.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
yes I asked a staff member what references are as I did not understand what it meant but apart from that no I have not
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes?

Last edited:
neutral, pretty good guy and personally i like him, but i know alot of other players have bad experiences with him but apart from that hes a sick guy

+1

Active daily and knows the rules well, Would be a great addition to the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom