Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied osama ahmed trial mod report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: osama ahmed
Member(s) of staff's rank: trial mod
Date of Incident: 05/07/2022
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:i was trying to mark infront of pd i driving a bit fast so i harshly breaked and hit his car once. He then put his sirens on and tried to chase me. i escaped it and suddenly got put in a admin sit and he straight away kicked me. when i rejoined he called me a ass and said i car minged.
Evidence on the incident: Logs

Hello sir , I kicked you because there was multiple cases of you just ramming into cars such as my own I have witnesses to said event who have argued that you didn't stop and rammed straight through my car with no intentions of stopping . I pulled you into a sit and kicked you for car minge as there was no valid RP reason for you to randomly ram my car as I'm fairly confident you was a citizen. lastly if you have a clip of said event it would be greatly appreciated, Thank you

i was involved but not in a sit he rammed my car for no reason at all and just kept ramming it so it wasnt just a "harsh break"

Was Osama the only staff online at the time and was he on SOD?

Ok thats fine, is there a clip or some kind of other evidence as "logs" won't show me anything.

I mean he warned me for it and followed me in game i didnt have clips on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom