Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Parks Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member of Staff:
Parks (or known as "Porks / Pigga" in game?) (STEAM_0:0:163610634)

Member of Staff Rank:
Management / Head Admin

Date Of Incident:
21/05/2023

Information about the incident:
First of all, I would like to clarify that I was NCA as an undercover hitman. I was explaining to a new player called "Autismo" that he needs to be a roadworker to build a tree, as a roundabout, in the middle of the road. Sam had some issue with it so we both questioned him. I then explained to Autismo again that he needs to be a roadworker and Sam permanently muted us?? then unmuted every about 5 minutes later. After that, me and autismo spoke about it questioning why I got muted (I said nothing wrong), with no response except for Parks telling me to "shut up". I made a slight joke about him being fired, although I have no idea if that is true or no, and we all continued as normal. I then asked in public chat that "can he build a tree in middle that is sensible". Then this "Autismo" guy started to be a slight little bit toxic so I was telling him to chill out. Then I got kicked with no reason and no explanation.

I feel a bit targeted as Parks has been quite aggressive to me for no reason throughout the past few weeks. He is just generally unresponsive and gets very annoyed and aggressive. I've done nothing to affect him and I don't know why he acts this way. Through the years of me playing, he's just had it out for me for no apparent reason. I've done nothing to hurt, report, or even affect this guy.

Proof:
1684707048958.png
In this image, it shows I have been kicked by by Porks with no reason provided.

1684707053848.png
In this image, it shows his slight aggressiveness for something I said in chat. I got muted in chat and was unable to /nick myself for NCA. After being unmuted, I said in a joking-manor "that made me sad". This came up with an unnecessary comment from Parks.

In this video, it shows the entire part of me being kicked for no reason, except for the before-hand when I couldn't receive the rest as it corrupted the video.

I'd also like to apologise for the video not including my microphone voice. This is a serious on-going issue that I am having with my microphone and I am desperately trying to get it fixed. I am currently in the works of talking to my microphone provider on getting a fix or receiving a new microphone, as it works terribly and is always disconnecting. It is also an issue with the software I use to record myself in-case of any issues, as shown in this example above.

Last edited:

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Nowhere is this have I been aggressive?

I kicked you both as you were both going on about a situation that was over with, I spoke to one of you afterwards. Prior to that you were going on about how the staff team are retarded so it didn't give me the highest opinion of you. Please provide the multiple other messages you sent before me telling you to shut up as you have taken it out of context. You were arguing about something that did not involve you in OOC for all the players to see after being muted and you continued to do so therefor you were kicked. After the kick neither of you started arguing again so in my eyes it worked.

I haven't targeted you at all I've kicked you once the other time I kicked you was last year.

Nowhere is this have I been aggressive?

I kicked you both as you were both going on about a situation that was over with, I spoke to one of you afterwards. Prior to that you were going on about how the staff team are retarded so it didn't give me the highest opinion of you. Please provide the multiple other messages you sent before me telling you to shut up as you have taken it out of context. You were arguing about something that did not involve you in OOC for all the players to see after being muted and you continued to do so therefor you were kicked. After the kick neither of you started arguing again so in my eyes it worked.

I haven't targeted you at all I've kicked you once the other time I kicked you was last year.
You have made it sound like I am best friends with this guy when it is the counter opposite. Throughout that argument you have made, it sounds like I was also joining it, "taking the piss out of staff members". I don't even know the guy. I'm unsure on who did it but his props got constantly removed, even when it was just a basic tree, I did feel like this was quite unjustified as nobody was talking to him and it was getting fully wiped. When he built it again, I could hear staff snickering and deleting it again. I've took nothing out of context but please feel free to provide additional screenshots.

The dude was being a bit toxic to both of you, and you can even see my not agreeing with him at all. I've never called the staff team retarded, that was the other guy. I would never dare use that word as it greatly affects people that I know. I have limits and that is my limit, I don't go further than the basic swearing, so please do not make up false accusations of me calling others "retards". Even then, I respect most of the staff, so I have no real reason to do this at all.

I do agree that I continued talking, but that is because I was confused on my mute and kick. Neither of the punishments had any explanation and the mute seemed to be permanent until he unmuted me later. Although yes it was just a kick and a, what, 10 minute mute?, I still don't feel like I broke any "rules" to justify this claim. This is backed up even earlier as I've seen countless times other people calling each other "retards", telling that they should "go kill themselves" and more. After we both got kicked, that other guy came up to me in game and we were both very confused, asking each other what on earth happened. We didn't talk more about it after the kick because someone would of likely banned us for "spamming the chat" or something similar to that, so we just dropped it.

All of this drama was over a small tree with barricades around it. The tree wasn't even that big blocking the road and was not as bad as other roadbuilders I have seen. I've seen people block the tunnels with massive bumps, the most weirdest zig-zag roads whilst doing random "construction" and even an entire intersection, but he gets punished by making a mini intersection with a tree in it?

Parks, I have nothing against you at all. I do believe you have a grudge against me, which I have no proof of. Every time I've talked to you or asked for help, your always in a "ugh fine" sort of attitude. But this report isn't about that at all, its about the false kick.

At the end of the day, it was just a kick and nothing more. I still feels its unjustified but please do not compare me to the other guy, as I did not say anything that he was saying. Even in the video you can see I was disagreeing with it. I don't particularly feel like much more needs to be added to this, but I don't feel it was right on what happened. If you believe differently, that's okay, that's your opinion.

Last edited:

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
You were kicked as you continued to argue with another player after being muted and told to stop you decided to carry on.
I don't see what it is you are quoting when you are saying "taking the piss out of staff members" because I simply haven't said that, and I haven't made out you're best friends with the guy at all mate you were both in the wrong you both chose to ignore staff members so you got kicked simple as that.

You were kicked as you continued to argue with another player after being muted and told to stop you decided to carry on.
I don't see what it is you are quoting when you are saying "taking the piss out of staff members" because I simply haven't said that, and I haven't made out you're best friends with the guy at all mate you were both in the wrong you both chose to ignore staff members so you got kicked simple as that.
"I spoke to one of you afterwards. Prior to that you were going on about how the staff team are retarded so it didn't give me the highest opinion of you." implies that I am affiliatedwith this guy even though I don't know him.
When I refer to "taking the piss out of staff members", I am referring to you saying that I called them retards.

I was never told to stop, except for you just saying "shut up". Neither the mute or the kick had any reasoning behind it so we were very confused.

You got muted as you continued arguing in chat after I told you to stop. We do not want people arguing with each other or towards staff members. If you had an issue with it you should have spoken to someone about it in a mature way and not cause issues in-game. You were then kicked as you continued again. As Parks said, you are both in the wrong and chose to ignore staff members so did you expect us to ignore it and let you off once again?

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
I am confident that Parks is not "targeting" you, and I'm not entirely sure how you have come to this conclusion. Perhaps you are upset about the punishments. Regardless, I will fully back Parks' decision to mute and kick you after you have clearly ignored his advice to stop arguing. I don't know what else to say to you, this has been taken way out of hand for seemingly no reason!

Parks is well aware that he shouldn't miss out a reason on punishments and I'm sure he won't forget this in the future.

Thank you for taking your time to make this report.

DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom